Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRO GAMERS
Hello to all

?? We have been hosting COD4 for a long long time and many of us here in FF have gotten pretty good at this game but we??will always find someone as good if not better than us, we play in our servers allot and enjoy the game which is why we still host it.

??We do have a set of rules we expect folks to abide by, we have admin that help keep the servers clean and believe me its not an easy job, We do get some great players in our servers that can sometimes be mistaken for cheating as we are not perfect either,

??ALL we ask is that if your a pro player remember allot are not and running folks off the server because your better than everyone isn't fun for the rest of the players and as admins we have the obligation to remove you to make it playable for everyone. ALL we can ask is that if your that good go a little easy on the folks just learning, or not as good as you, it can still be fun. If you get kicked or asked to tone it down your running folks off just tone it down, if you come back in blasting the admins EXPECT to get kicked again or banned. This is simple really just have some fun and play the game.
add a server for advance players only and is someone getten his ass handed to ,let them cry......
There is a server for the advanced players already:

=|FF|= 24/7 Promod
Alright, Alright, Alright....

It'd be a lot cooler if you did!
No one used it because they can't feel special.............destroying Nubies.
getten owned all the time is what made me good when i used to play
I sadly never see in anyone in the Pro Mod server or I would try it out :/
(07-10-2018, 09:06 PM)1st Wrote: getten owned all the time is what made me good when i used to play

That's a lost trait these days.?? Getting good is just a click away now.?? Unfortunately the lack of skill shows up in so many other ways when these spoiled, "Gotta have it Right NOW!" kids Try to play here.?? Their sad gamesmanship says it all.?? Their hacks are the only way they can get any points because They can't actually Play the game.?? They have to have their 'puters play the game for them.?? They probably have to have mommy and daddy do their homework for them, too.?? That's what keeps Us busy instead of being able to just have fun playing.
I have always tried to find folks better than me to play against, I wanted the challenge and new it helped me get better at the game, that is a lost art today, the whole practice makes perfect concept, or earning what you get. Its a generational thing, if they can tweak it to appear better then they do, tweaking it is still a skill to get it right but its not a earned skill these folks get their tweaks from someone else, skill is learned and earned,

GGS as always
How come no admin ever warns me about beating up on others? I just get the banhammer without any kind of warning
Not sure, but I am sad you???re banned because every time I pass you by its +10 points to me.
(08-02-2018, 08:18 AM)theuglyspoon Wrote: How come no admin ever warns me about beating up on others? I just get the banhammer without any kind of warning

I dont even consider myself to be a so called "pro gamer" and I got warned to "turn it off" when I had nothing to turn off.

We didnt have sissy members????in AG though or old farts either Tongue
(08-02-2018, 08:18 AM)theuglyspoon Wrote: How come no admin ever warns me about beating up on others? I just get the banhammer without any kind of warning
No warning need after a Demo is completed.
(08-02-2018, 10:45 PM)Rampage Wrote:

I dont even consider myself to be a so called "pro gamer" and I got warned to "turn it off" when I had nothing to turn off.

We didnt have sissy members????in AG though or old farts either Tongueno
No sissy members ? Old farts ? No respect thats wath you do have.??
Dont spit in the pot you are eating out.
Old Friend ! Angel
(08-02-2018, 10:45 PM)Rampage Wrote:

We didnt have sissy members????in AG though or old farts either Tongue

Who still has open servers? FF or AG??? Rolleyes
[Image: wWYp8Ow.gif]
Yeah. I find it funny that all these people come here and bitch and complain about how things run but last I checked, we're pretty much the only COD4 clan with servers still. I know that we're one of very few who actively patrol the servers and "drain the swamp" of all the hackers. Guess we're doing something right.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]