Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What games other than CoD4 do you enjoy?
So what other games do you all like playing other than CoD4? Personally I like playing Insurgency and more specific the Sernix servers of Insurgency. I'm looking to get some additional games. I'm not a fan of PUBG or CS:GO.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
I too am looking to get one or two more. Seen some Insurgency game play??on YouTube. It looks good and realistic. It will be my next acquisition.??

Did Counterstrikes and Battlefields a computer or two ago. COD4 is currently my only shooter.
Hey there?? Smile

Oh wow, a LOT, haha. Not all at once but from time to time it shifts. Originally I'm a video console player as I already mentioned, so I go for aaaalll the Mariogames, especially the Super Mario Worlds (last was Odyssey) and Mariokarts. Streetfighter was amazing in the old days, the new one from nowadays couldn't keep up.??My profession furthermore provided a passion for??Tomb Raider which we play on PC. The Thief has been a great game that we enjoyed quite much. Diablo was also cool together. And also an all time favourite is Assassin's Creed (at the moment Origins, soon Odyssey) - super exciting, lovely designed.

Never heard of??Insurgency before, yet the only ego shooter I play is actually CoD4. The variety is huge nevertheless since you offer several fancy??CoD4-servers and my husband and I also support the CoD4-paintball-mod. EyeOfRadsha sometimes likes Battlefield too though and some years ago when LAN-parties were still a??thing we practised some Quake.

Have a fun day, mates!?? Cool
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
My most played game has shifted from CoD4 to a rhythm game called osu! over the course of a few months. I got osu! thinking, "Hey, maybe this'll improve my aim on CoD" and now I have 242 hours clocked on it. I no longer have a life.

The song selection is mostly Japanese pop/anime stuff so it might not be the best fit for most of you rock/metal folks, although there is still a somewhat decent selection of metal and electronic music there. Too bad the charts for those are usually too difficult for a solid 90% of the playerbase (including me) to play, but at least that's a testament to how high the skill ceiling can get.
Insurgency really is fun, both for PVP and co-op--Also fun to goof around with friends in.

COD 4 really is the only game I play much atm. There are a handful of decent free FPS games out there: Dirty Bomb is very fun (although I don't like the direction they took the game in with patches), Ironsights would be really good if they would fix the netcode issues. For non-FPS games... DIRT Rally is fun if you like going vroom.
(09-19-2018, 09:43 PM)N00B3NATOR Wrote: So what other games do you all like playing other than CoD4? Personally I like playing Insurgency and more specific the Sernix servers of Insurgency. I'm looking to get some additional games. I'm not a fan of PUBG or CS:GO.

Never knew about Insurgency, yet the main inner self shooter I play is really CoD4. The assortment is gigantic by the by since you offer a few extravagant CoD4-servers and my significant other and I likewise bolster the CoD4-paintball-mod. EyeOfRadsha now and then likes Battlefield as well however and a few years back when LAN-parties were as yet a thing we honed some Quake.
Not sure why you kinda copied a passage out of my response before (even with a reference on my husband Radsha who doesn't know you at all)??instead of giving your own impression, AlexBrewer, but whatever floats your boat??...

Quote:Posted by [UW]EyeOfKitty - 09-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Never heard of??Insurgency before, yet the only ego shooter I play is actually CoD4. The variety is huge nevertheless since you offer several fancy??CoD4-servers and my husband and I also support the CoD4-paintball-mod. EyeOfRadsha sometimes likes Battlefield too though and some years ago when LAN-parties were still a??thing we practised some Quake.

Sniper??

Quote:Posted by AlexBrewer - Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Never knew about Insurgency, yet the main inner self shooter I play is really CoD4. The assortment is gigantic by the by since you offer a few extravagant CoD4-servers and my significant other and I likewise bolster the CoD4-paintball-mod. EyeOfRadsha now and then likes Battlefield as well however and a few years back when LAN-parties were as yet a thing we honed some Quake.

Thumbdown
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
If i have time and i don't play cod, i usually play some strategy games most of them are singleplayer games.
Total war series etc.

Wink

I play in Jelly land on my talephoneSmile.....I like OKAMI on ps2 , but I allways free time spend on a survival and motocycle(i have Ducati 1000 clasic cafe racer(i had acciden on it) , and old Honda Transalp 600 with many accesories to traveling).....this is my gamesSmile
I play sport games on PlayStation like NHL (i am an ice hockey fan). I still have my first video game...a Nintendo Game&Watch ... the parachute! ????

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
(10-19-2018, 12:30 PM)LHanson Wrote: I play sport games on PlayStation like NHL (i am an ice hockey fan). I still have my first video game...a Nintendo Game&Watch ... the parachute! ????

LOL nice. I still have all of my old games as well, plus my grandma's Atari 2600.

and maybe the Red Wings will be decent this year... Angel
Yeah, Hanson & Abra, consoles for the win! Smile A friend of mine back in the old school days got an atari as well which was quite fun.??

Strategy games are one of Radshas favourites, Funky. You own the civilisation series??? Cool
No I dont have, I wanted to get the latest game.
Unfortunately, my computer has decided to stop working.

Old computer + new games = not good xD

Yeah, that's indeed a problem. Radsha is constantly repairing,improving and updating our computer soft- and hardware therefore. But it can get expensive ...?? Rolleyes

Uhm, yet CoD4 is still working on your PC, I hope, mate? ??Huh
yes Smile, and other old games