Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What games other than CoD4 do you enjoy?
(10-19-2018, 07:13 PM)0abraa Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 12:30 PM)LHanson Wrote: I play sport games on PlayStation like NHL (i am an ice hockey fan). I still have my first video game...a Nintendo Game&Watch ... the parachute! ????

LOL nice. I still have all of my old games as well, plus my grandma's Atari 2600.

and maybe the Red Wings will be decent this year... Angel

My favorite Teams are the devils and the predators.... in the??Game as Well...

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
(10-20-2018, 07:40 AM)funky Wrote: Old computer + new games = not good xD

Yep. I've tried getting Delta Force 2, Rainbow Six Rogue Spear, and some other older FPS games to run without luck. Doom and the original Rainbow Six run fine though... Rolleyes

The Predators have been really fun to watch these past few years.?? I haven't followed the Devils much since ol' Martin Brodeur!
Destiny 2
Diablo 3
Overwatch
Fallout series
Doom
Elder Scrolls series

That's really all I play now.
[Image: wWYp8Ow.gif]
Photo 
I played??yesterday one of the first video game ever! A tennis game of 1958.?? Smile

https://youtu.be/s2E9iSQfGdg

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
Diablo here too, Blossom Smile
Ha, nice Hanson, old but gold - just like Pacman some things are ageless Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
This game was amazing/hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSjwLGdDGLw OP pitch control

There are so many fun, old sports games... Tecmo Super Bowl and Blades of Steel are the first that come to mind Big Grin
I still got my old original Nintendo including both of those games along with about thirty more. Still works.
Yeah, My Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 are still working but my Ps3 is already dead.
Old but gold

I have still Nintendo game&watch donkey kong II......still working but dont have batteryTongue......