Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Big Hello
Hello All.
Fella wants to send all of you a Great Big Hello. Miss you Guys !!!! 
As you may know the new launch of Catalina on Mac does not support COD4 so I am not able to join you wonderful people on your Server.
Boy do I miss playing with all of you. You Guys are all top notch and it was a great pleasure playing this game on your Server . GO FATAL FORCES !!!!   I have been busy Competing in Long Range Bolt Rifle Competitions. Yes I guess I cannot stay away from guns LOL      I have to see sometime soon if I can find my ole Mac in the basement to reboot Mojave and get cod4 running again. 
Special Shout Outs
Rabi -  without you this server would not be possible TY
2OldToRun - Us old fellas still have some kick 2 us lol
Killemall - boy do I miss killing you Ha Ha UDAMAN
Acemi - such a kind fella
Tagrocket - are you sure u still don't belong to AG Clan  LOL
BMP - BMP bmp Bmp bMp bmP !!! I just like doin dat 
DUSTY - all CAPS  you deserve that respect  TY for all your video tutorials I really appreciate the time n effort .
Deacon - Ty for your Admin you save the day from annoying hackers many a time  ty
Inga - oh lovely miss Inga It may be cold where you come from but you have a warm HEART
PeaceMkr - dear friend - ty for your company while playing cod4 had the best battles with u  and of course against you. still remember the time u kicked me  ha LOL was an accident  I know 
Radsha - Was a pleasure meeting you and your Mrs. Hope to do it again Stay well Buddy
Wooderson -Woodrow- The Woodsman - Class Act - 1 of my first buddies on FF . Ty man for all the good times  W  O  O  D Y      SO  Handsome LOL
Last but definitely not least
EyeofKitty - Kitty - Kitty KAT  Just a unique individual with such an awesome sense of Humor ! Great Player  So glad FF got such a wonderful person to join their great group.
Hope to see you guys in NYC soon !!!!

Thank you all
Talk to you soon
Fella
What....no....no... Fella..dont leave us.
You are the guy that makes the server nice, and playable.
come on, find a way to play with us.
We are dying.....without you.

peace be with you
Old Friend ! Angel
(12-13-2019, 01:36 PM)Peacemaker Wrote: What....no....no... Fella..dont leave us.
You are the guy that makes the server nice, and playable.
come on, find a way to play with us.
We are dying.....without you.

peace be with you

Bless you my friend !
Definitely working on it miss all of u
Long Time fella

Hope you get back into the game
(finally I got the time: )
A warm and winterly embrace right back at you, FELLAAA Heart

Whaaaat, Mac prevents you from playing CoD4?
[Image: fc75e187b3037b5464f562b7ad0a0dcf.jpg]
We truly hope you can manage to go round these issues somehow, buddy! *keeping fingers crossed for ya*

You and your one of a kind soul will forever be the reason I fell in love with a place called Fatal Forces and even decided to stay here after a while about one year ago. And I couldn't think of a better one, pal Not only has gaming with you always been a delight, I especially enjoyed our fun chats! Cracking puns with MikeTheSpike (and Gino ofc Smile ) but without you just doesn't feel the same, you are dearly missed. You know: in another life at another time ...  Big Grin

Now that you're mentioning it: looks like Radsha & me will be in town in the first week of february again already  Angel Smells like a meet-n-greet revival!!  Cool
[Image: tumblr_inline_p9epy5kiEK1reygjb_540.gif]

(12-13-2019, 11:50 AM)Fella Wrote: DUSTY - all CAPS  you deserve that respect  TY for all your video tutorials I really appreciate the time n effort .
WORD! A helluva guy, feels like his absence is an enlarging loss to FF, but you gotta do what you gotta do, yup.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
(12-21-2019, 05:07 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: (finally I got the time: )
A warm and winterly embrace right back at you, FELLAAA Heart

Whaaaat, Mac prevents you from playing CoD4?
[Image: fc75e187b3037b5464f562b7ad0a0dcf.jpg]
We truly hope you can manage to go round these issues somehow, buddy! *keeping fingers crossed for ya*

You and your one of a kind soul will forever be the reason I fell in love with a place called Fatal Forces and even decided to stay here after a while about one year ago. And I couldn't think of a better one, pal Not only has gaming with you always been a delight, I especially enjoyed our fun chats! Cracking puns with MikeTheSpike (and Gino ofc Smile ) but without you just doesn't feel the same, you are dearly missed. You know: in another life at another time ...  Big Grin

Now that you're mentioning it: looks like Radsha & me will be in town in the first week of february again already  Angel Smells like a meet-n-greet revival!!  Cool
[Image: tumblr_inline_p9epy5kiEK1reygjb_540.gif]

(12-13-2019, 11:50 AM)Fella Wrote: DUSTY - all CAPS  you deserve that respect  TY for all your video tutorials I really appreciate the time n effort .
WORD! A helluva guy, feels like his absence is an enlarging loss to FF, but you gotta do what you gotta do, yup.

You are truly missed. Ty always for all the kind words. I will be in Florida most of February but PLZ let me know when you & my buddy will be in NYC so I can see about altering my Vacation.