Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Anyone??
Have you played in our New Paintball server yet?!

Our new Paintball server is a “Free For All” type server so even if there are only a few players it’s still a lot of fun.  You can find it at “99.198.104.9:28930”.  It’s also listed in our TeamSpeak , just click on the “CoD4 Lounge” channel.  Our 'server list' is there.

We have been working on this new server in response to several requests for “new games” presented by our forum members, and with the help of our own =|FF|=EyeOfKity.  Our Head Staff is working to get it ready for official opening and we would like to hear your comments on it.

Personally I was a bit skeptical at first, but after spending the last week or so getting painted up from every old which way, and leveling up from scratch (again) with our friends, it was hard to leave, even after playing long (and several nights Way too long) into the night.

Right now we are working on a few improvements, but would like to hear from other players who have played here, too.  If you have a new map you would like to see, or other adjustments, or questions, just let us know.

Please take a few seconds to answer a few survey questions. 

1) Have you played in this new server?  Y/N

2) If so, did you have fun there?  Y/N

3) Do you plan on visiting, or re-visiting this server again? Y/N

4) Have you played in other paintball servers?  Y/N
5) Other Comments?:

Thank you, and we hope you will enjoy our servers.

=|FF|=2OldToRun
I love it. Paintball always been my favorite mod. I get it’s still in beta stages but less stock maps and more custom maps would be awesome.
I cannot wait to get into this server and start playing! I have been waiting on the newest updates to get in and kick some butt!

1) Have you played in this new server? Not yet
Or.....get YOUR BUTT KICKED!! LOL
No more words needed here, all of you know already very well that I looove our new server the most and am so delighted to bring in my talents for =|FF|= Heart

Still hoping for more typical paintball maps (warehouse, speedball, aso.) after it seems not to happen that other gametypes (domination, capture the flag, team deathmatch, etc.) will appear *sniff*.

Just learned this morning that the score limit was raised up to 40 now, yay! *thumbs up*

And for the butt kicks debate I wanna add:
[Image: punishment-cat-will-spank-you]
Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
We played with Kitty....mega fun everithing works goodSmile

First smile untill 2 monthsSmile

Thank You!
   Thanks to everyone who has helped us get the paintball server up and running.  It really is fun.
   Just last night we were able to setup the map rotation, and it does include "Capture The Flag" on several maps as well as the "Team Deathmatch", and "Free For All" game types.  We hope everyone will enjoy it.  The address for your Favorites is,  99.198.104.9  .
   If anyone has any more suggestions just let one of us know and we'll see what we can do.

2OldToRun
Big Grin 
NEW FAVORITE GAME TYPE!!!! Seriously this has my heart now! I can actually compete with all of you amazing players that I truly suck at in the normal COD4 Big Grin Big Grin  I have mastered the Curve as you will to gain ultimate domination!

However a suggestion for bots:

in some of the maps that do not have bots when you are alone it is not a lot of fun to just run around and wait for the map to change to a map with bots so maybe think of adding in bots to all maps? or at least a cap on bots per map to live players?

for instance in the ballroom having a cap of 4 minimum players whether it bots or live players so if there are not enough players the bots fill in the holes? not sure if that is manageable but just some ideas that Stokeman and I were throwing around and thinking about.
Yeah, it's a different gametype, thank God, right?! Big Grin

I'm totally with you, Armywifey, great ideas! Just guess it's not possible to add bots on all maps, feels like they can only be set up for the usual standard maps, not the custom ones. You can just vote for another map: escape -> call vote -> next map. Repeat this as often as needed until a bot map appears Smile

See you on the colorful battlefield!
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
played a few games on the server last night and it was pretty fun
(06-19-2020, 04:25 PM)Tyler Parry Wrote: played a few games on the server last night and it was pretty fun

That's Great!  Glad you had fun.  That's what we strive for, good, clean fun.  Hope ta see you in the server more often.  We might be adding more maps as we get further on, too.  Any ideas for something new?
What about the map Bacalao?

[Image: Bacalao-CoD4-1.jpg]

[Image: Bacalao-CoD4-3.jpg]

[Image: Bacalao-CoD4-2.jpg]