Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
It's =|FF|- WolfPredator from back in the day
Hey guys,

Long time no see. Thought I'd pop in and say hey. I was trying to get on your ts server, but it's claimed as blacklisted on Teamspeak's database. Can I no come in and say herro? Either way, thought I'd stop in and say hey.

For the FF members who don't know me, I was an FF member for 4+ years and took a break about a year ago due to life being a total jackass. either way, let me know if I can hop on sometime. Would be cool to see any familiar faces.

Wolfie a.k.a "Fazz"
Hey Wolfie baby, how are you?
(06-03-2016, 01:19 AM)Wolfie Wrote: Hey guys,

Long time no see. Thought I'd pop in and say hey. I was trying to get on your ts server, but it's claimed as blacklisted on Teamspeak's database. Can I no come in and say herro? Either way, thought I'd stop in and say hey.

For the FF members who don't know me, I was an FF member for 4+ years and took a break about a year ago due to life being a total jackass. either way, let me know if I can hop on sometime. Would be cool to see any familiar faces.

Wolfie a.k.a "Fazz"
I remember you. Not sure whats going on with TS not allowing you to connect, you should be able to put ts3.fatalforces.com in the address and it should allow you to connect.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
HI WOLF :D
~??If my post text is really large it's because I've posted from my phone and it does weird sh*t. Sorry 'bout that. ~
(06-03-2016, 01:19 AM)Wolfie Wrote: Hey guys,

Wolfie a.k.a "Fazz"

I am getting that to and with the website. They have blacklisted most of the Ip's for phishing! I have to disable any anti virus,anti-malware to access the forums and servers.
(09-01-2016, 01:06 PM)Rebelz Wrote: I am getting that to and with the website. They have blacklisted most of the Ip's for phishing! I have to disable any anti virus,anti-malware to access the forums and servers.

Just curious, what antivirus and anti-malware software are you running? I don't receive any type of warning on my end. I ran a few IP checks on the site and don't see us on any of the blacklists that I ran the URL/IP against.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
hiiiii
=|FF|= Mirvis
[Image: funny-cat-gif-19.gif]
Resurrection. RISE!!!!!!! (Wasn't me)
[Image: B56_B734_F-_B7_A2-48_AF-8_CAD-1117_BD1_D3_D36.jpg]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]

Joel, you probably wont see this as this was 2 years ago but.... WHATS UP MY GUY!!

ITS ME Whitewolf aka SL33S4CK AKA SHADOWDEMONWOLF aka wolf blood back from Cg CV Ig and FF days!

Mr Ryan Smith from cali! You still friends with marsh man? Marshmellow?