Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Price11130
First Name: Ibraheem
?? ?? Aliases (in-game name): Price11130
?? ?? Location in the World:Iraq
?? ?? Age:18
?? ?? What servers do you play on:??67.212.179.69:28930 i played on that one a lot
?? ?? Referred or endorsed by whom: 712
?? ?? Are you or were you in a previous clan: No Actually
?? ?? If so why did you leave your last clan:
?? ?? Why do you want to join the Fatal Forces clan: Cuz its Awesome
?? ?? If accepted do you agree to give a small donation of at least $10.00 us dollars each month to help keep our servers online: i would but im broke??
?? ?? Tell us something about yourself: My Real Name Is Ibraheem 18 Years Old From Iraq I Really like COD 4 And i Play it a lot
i hope i get considered to be a part of this clan fast Smile
im no racist and i hate racism and i dont give a shit about world i just want to have fun in this life as long as it will last
?? ?? Do you agree to stay active on our servers, Teamspeak and the website: Yeah
?? ?? Do you agree that if you are not active for two weeks that we remove you from the clan: yes If I Did Not Give A Reason Why Im Inactive
Ehmm, nice to know more about you, have a nice day.
I'm ready to help you throughout the day.
(07-13-2016, 04:09 AM)Amman Wrote: Ehmm, nice to know more about you, have a nice day.

Thanks Bro Big Grin
Nice to meet you, we have seen you on TS3 for a while.. or a bit. (unsure) seems like a nice guy.
(07-15-2016, 01:45 PM)Zerf Wrote: Nice to meet you, we have seen you on TS3 for a while.. or a bit. (unsure) seems like a nice guy.H
Thanks Bro Smile??????I Cant Wait To Get Considered to The Clan