Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello
Hello everyone, enough said.
Hi!!! Welcome back.
(07-22-2016, 02:03 PM)Fate Wrote: Hello everyone, enough said.

L O L !!!! Short and to the point!

HOWEVER, .... some of the others might like to know a bit more about you, so anyone else who is interested should come to TS3 and chat with him ... and the rest of us, too.

???????????????????????? =|FF|=2OldTooRun
You don't know me, since your a bit new to me to this clan??Big Grin??<3

Well I like cats, and I've been around for YEARS.
And he's a awesome programmer. A sweet person who is always cracking jokes to get someone to laugh
(07-23-2016, 12:37 PM)Fate Wrote: You don't know me, since your a bit new to me to this clan??Big Grin??<3

Well I like cats, and I've been around for YEARS.

?? ?? I kinda Do remember a player by your moniker whooping my a$$ whenever I came into these servers over the past several years before I was requested to apply to FF.?? Could That player have been you by chance?

???? I'VE been around long enough to be able to blame my addiction to CoD on our son who got me hooked back in the mid-2000's when he came home after 4 years in the Air Force, and 2 tours in the "sandbox".?? ??And speaking of sandboxes, I like cats too, especially the long-hair, rescued cats.?? Ours is a calico, very picky eater.?? She Plays with mice, until the "batteries run out", and then leaves them where they "stopped running" (probably from heart failure).??

?????? Good to chat with you on TS3 lately, too.
Hello guys! I'm Daisy from UK Smile
(03-17-2017, 04:43 AM)Daisy22 Wrote: Hello guys! I'm Daisy from UK Smile

Hello to you too!

Note: You can open your own post in the subforum
Hello Fate

DEACON
Daisy is a spammer BTW.
[Image: tugsig.jpg]