Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best death position ever
I got this screenshot yesterday. Never seen anything like this before.

[Image: shot0089.jpg]
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
Well done lol.
Good choice of weapon. Poor choice of battlefield.

[Image: nIpQrZL.jpg]
Nah, I just picked that gun up from someone I killed. Much better to swap out the deagle for a gun from a dead body.

As far as the map is concerned, Crossfire is for the campers. If you like to run and gun, Broadcast is your map.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
(09-04-2016, 09:14 PM)N00B3NATOR Wrote: Nah, I just picked that gun up from someone I killed. Much better to swap out the deagle for a gun from a dead body.

As far as the map is concerned, Crossfire is for the campers. If you like to run and gun, Broadcast is your map.

???? The Reeses Smores are Much better in Crossfire than in broadcast.?? BUT, have you ever noticed that Crossfire has NO latines, whatsoever! But there Are a LOT of washing machines.?? Hmmm, ... Kinda makes ya wonder. ??You have to go all the way to Broadcast to find a Schmitter.
??Ammunition Unlimited.??

(09-05-2016, 02:46 AM)Too??Old??To??Run Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 09:14 PM)N00B3NATOR Wrote: Nah, I just picked that gun up from someone I killed. Much better to swap out the deagle for a gun from a dead body.

???? The Reeses Smores are Much better in Crossfire than in broadcast.?? BUT, have you ever noticed that Crossfire has NO latines, whatsoever! But there Are a LOT of washing machines.?? Hmmm, ... Kinda makes ya wonder. ??You have to go all the way to Broadcast to find a Schmitter.

Yeah in broadcast there are a lot off toilettes, and player with indigestion. The are sitting on the toilet camping there, going nowhere?? Big Grin Blush
Old Friend ! Angel
Just hang in there, buddy!

[Image: 3rkwfk4horlpgoy6g.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
He swimm too top stairs!

Never slide down the stairs on the fence! Especially when the mad cat is there!

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
Ahaha, exactly, Searge??Wink

But whom you are calling a mad cat - meeeee??? Tongue

???Look like the innocent flower
But be the serpent under it.???
(William Shakespeare)
Heart
[Image: dobccbox4tnukm86g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
Ahaha, exactly, Searge??Wink

But whom you are calling a mad cat - meeeee??? Tongue

???Look like the innocent flower
But be the serpent under it.???
(William Shakespeare)
Heart
[Image: dobccbox4tnukm86g.jpg]
[/quote]

I???ve found your real photo in Internet....

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
Hahaha, Hello Kitty, sweet!??

Though that's not the best shot of me, I kinda prefer this one:

[Image: 1kog7rpcit606ma6g.jpg]

More a Bye Bye Kitty
Big Grin
Now we have u real Photo Kitty-Sister! NOW I won't shoot you in the studio!.... Big Grin
(09-04-2016, 12:47 PM)N00B3NATOR Wrote: I got this screenshot yesterday. Never seen anything like this before.

[Image: shot0089.jpg]

That right hand of his....seems very peculiar. wonder what his thinking?? Big Grin Big Grin Tongue
[Image: LinkSignature01.png]