Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the Promod server playable
You're Welcome Too Old To Run  Shy

Just want to inform you guys that we have two (EU - US) 24 players custom promod servers running.
The sad part is that they are always empty, so i wish you guys good luck with this project.

We also use: setDvar( "class_sniper_limit", 2 );
That gives both teams the ability of using 2 scopes.
[Image: watchie.png]
(04-09-2017, 08:46 AM)Watcher Wrote: You're Welcome Too Old To Run  Shy

Just want to inform you guys that we have two (EU - US) 24 players custom promod servers running.
The sad part is that they are always empty, so i wish you guys good luck with this project.

We also use: setDvar( "class_sniper_limit", 2 );
That gives both teams the ability of using 2 scopes.
    Thanks for the additional info for the snipers, I'll pass it along to The N00B3 or James who have been doing our changes.

This project is to give the players who are too good for the regular servers, and are getting banned all the time for hacking, a place to play where they can have some sort of real competition.  If any players feel that is Not for them, I will not listen to their woeful stories.  They do NOT belong on the regular-player servers where they can just wreak havoc on everyone, and flush out our servers.  We will be starting to exile the hackers and those who play like a hacker ("Oh, I used to play ProMod. I'm not hacking, really.") to their own "Hacker Haven" in our All Hacks/All Maps server. 
    Thanx again, It's always good to get helpful info.