Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Call of Duty WWII game coming this year!
http://www.comingsoon.net/games/news/840...-duty-wwii

Developed by Sledgehammer Games, the game’s livestream reveal will include Sledgehammer Games co-studio heads and founders Michael Condrey and Glen Schofield. Fans will be able to tune in to get a first look at Call of Duty: WWII and get intel on the studio’s vision for the game. Acitivision previously teased that the next game in the series would return to “traditional combat.”

I for one am thrilled and would probably buy this one.  Sick of all the space age tech COD games that have come out over the last few years.   Big Grin

TRAILER:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVe...verified=1
Yay no more jetpackers!
Wheres da link?
AA is for Quiters
here I AM
[Image: LinkSignature01.png]
(05-03-2017, 08:28 PM)Razgriz Wrote: Wheres da link?

Oops, forgot about that.  It's up there now.   Big Grin
Haven't been this excited for a CoD game since MW2. Let's hope SH shows us something awesome. Can't wait...
(05-05-2017, 09:59 PM)KiNG-ZeR0 Wrote: Haven't been this excited for a CoD game since MW2.  Let's hope SH shows us something awesome.  Can't wait...

It's good to see you in the forums ZeRO.  We're in TS3 'most every nite too, you're always welcome.
Its World At War remastered

DEACON
(05-05-2017, 11:47 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 09:59 PM)KiNG-ZeR0 Wrote: Haven't been this excited for a CoD game since MW2.  Let's hope SH shows us something awesome.  Can't wait...

It's good to see you in the forums ZeRO.  We're in TS3 'most every nite too, you're always welcome.
Never felt unwelcomed.  I've been extremely busy working for the last few months to take care of a few bills I wanted to pay off and too upgrade my PC, finally.  Now that all of that's done, I'll try to pop in a little.  Been really getting into this Stellaris game the last few days.  If you like a strategy game, it's a good one.
(05-06-2017, 07:12 AM)Deacon Wrote: Its World At War remastered
If it's anything like WaW, it'll be good.  The only problem that WaW had was that it had to follow CoD4.  The gameplay was still fantastic.  I don't care what anybody says, going back to the WW eras was something they HAD to do with this game after the last couple shit-shows they put out.
I agree with ZeR0, i loved WaW and even if WWII is similar, i'd buy it! Getting sick of all the space-age combat jetpack BS.
I think the biggest thing that has killed the Cod series for me, is all of the micro-transactions. The game is just a giant cash grab now, even with MWR.
Black Ops 2 was the last CoD I play and the microtransactions weren't too bad. Just guns camos and stuff. Did they go to far and include some PTW weapons or something?
Wink 

music is epic
[Image: LinkSignature01.png]
Now this looks like something I could get into. The original WAW was great.
[Image: tugsig.jpg]