Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hi there
So I finally got around creating an account on here (although it primarily was to appeal a ban, haha)

I'm a student from the Netherlands. I have been enjoying CoD4 for quite some time. It's actually the only FPS I've played for quite some time, ever since BF4 bummed me out.
I hope to become a part of this community, since you guys seem cool and have, quite honestly, some of the best vanilla servers!
What I do see is your ease with telling other players to go FUCK OFF
You have been Banned and warned several time about player disrespect
694980 Warning Fri, 06/03/15 (15:44) 3 days Mon, 09/03/15 (16:44) Rule #8: No profanity or offensive language (in any language)
=|FF|=Killemall

We have a ZERO Tolerance policy on RACIST Remarks
But if this behavior continues in our servers it can result in a PERM BAN

(05-27-2017, 03:09 PM)Kaito Wrote: So I finally got around creating an account on here (although it primarily was to appeal a ban, haha)
I hope to become a part of this community, since you guys seem cool and have, quite honestly, some of the best vanilla servers!

We take what we do very very seriously you might want to make note of that in the future

DEACON
(05-28-2017, 08:56 AM)Deacon Wrote: What I do see is your ease with telling other players to go FUCK OFF
You have been Banned and warned several time about player disrespect
694980 Warning Fri, 06/03/15 (15:44) 3 days Mon, 09/03/15 (16:44) Rule #8: No profanity or offensive language (in any language)
=|FF|=Killemall

We have ??a ZERO Tolerance policy on RACIST Remarks
But if this behavior continues in our servers it can result in a PERM BAN

(05-27-2017, 03:09 PM)Kaito Wrote: So I finally got around creating an account on here (although it primarily was to appeal a ban, haha)

We take what we do very very seriously you might want to make note of that in the future

Hi Deacon,??

I do agree that I shouldn't have said people to fuck off, I really do. However, you should know that I will never use (nor have I ever used) racial or other slurs. As I said in the last topic I made, which has since been deleted since I posted it in the wrong subforum, I'm trying to be better than swearing. I hope you guys can see past my past transgressions.
We look at ALL the info. we have on any potential members as they are a reflection on us.?? We will also look for improvement in your in-game behavior and language towards other players in this GAME.?? Everyone is here to have fun enjoying the game, and we strive to make and Keep our servers a good place for you and everyone else to do just that.?? Hopefully this won't be a problem from now on and we all can get to know you better in TS3?? @ 216.104.42.220.