Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PeaceMaker
Hello FF members and friends.

Joined back on the servers for being inactive for quite a few months. First thing I do, hop on 24/7 Crossfire and camp with an RPD. Of-course killing lots of people, went like 40/2 the whole round. Peacemaker joins the server, starts trash talking me about camping with the RPD.??I said read the rules nub, its not a rule that camping isn't allowed. Then jokingly said "pussy" after that and he warned me for bad language or something.??I just feel like this should be addressed publicly, and/or have my warning removed for something as little as this. Seeing I did almost nothing wrong but somehow insult this person who has been calling me out all game.
(11-03-2017, 10:06 AM)Proximity Wrote: Hello FF members and friends.

Joined back on the servers for being inactive for quite a few months. First thing I do, hop on 24/7 Crossfire and camp with an RPD. Of-course killing lots of people, went like 40/2 the whole round. Peacemaker joins the server, starts trash talking me about camping with the RPD.??I said read the rules nub, its not a rule that camping isn't allowed. Then jokingly said "pussy" after that and he warned me for bad language or something.??I just feel like this should be addressed publicly, and/or have my warning removed for something as little as this. Seeing I did almost nothing wrong but somehow insult this person who has been calling me out all game.

It happend not as you said here, i ask you if you could do more then camp with a big gun. you where sitting there camping all day.
and yes you called me a nub and a pussy, it was not joking as you tell here.
i ask you friendly things, and you strart calling me names.
After that i warned you, i had the right to ban you for admin abuse.
Its was not a insult, you made it a insult.
Old Friend ! Angel
(11-03-2017, 10:14 AM)Peacemaker Wrote:

It happend not as you said here, i ask you if you could do more then camp with a big gun. you where sitting there camping all day.

The only two names as you call them were pussy and nub. Ill wait for an administrator to pull up the logs. This??occurred 10 minutes ago. Also i'm not staff lol? So a false warning entirely?
(11-03-2017, 10:17 AM)Proximity Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 10:14 AM)Peacemaker Wrote:

The only two names as you call them were pussy and nub. Ill wait for an administrator to pull up the logs. This??occurred 10 minutes ago. Also i'm not staff lol? So a false warning entirely?
not so smart, maybe whe can see the word "whore "too.
Old Friend ! Angel
Grow up!??Using the term "Pussy" to an Admin does warrant a warning..it will not be removed since it expires 1 hour after its issued.
[Image: d.jpg.75eb5ce7be709e61125837f66c5cae2a.jpg]
[Image: LinkSignature01.png]
(11-03-2017, 11:15 AM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Grow up!??Using the term "Pussy" to an Admin does warrant a warning..it will not be removed since it expires 1 hour after its issued.

Sorry, just a little rattled that staff in cod4 get more insulted over dumb words like that than a teenage girl. Like its sad lmao. If you get insulted by the word pussy in a game, that's pathetic.
it's about respect.....don't be childish......