Poll: Are you able to join any =|FF|= server currently with a cracked CD key?
This poll is closed.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
33.33%
2 33.33%
Haven't Tried
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracked Key - Unable to Join?
If you are using a cracked key right now, are you able to join our servers?
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
I have not been able to join. I use a crack code, but only because I lost my original DVD that I purchased years ago. Been playing on the crappy AG server. damn.
Not an issue for me
have a disk for each guid i own

my opinion there's only 1 reason to be running a cracked guid

DEACON
The only servers I am able to join are zombies and 24/7 Broadcast EU. The other ones won't let me join with a cracked key.
I've been having the same problem as well. I bought my game on steam and I can't access the servers
Best 2 Cents spent Mark, guess legit players in the minority here
I wondered what the problem was. That actually makes a lot of sense. Being a member of Biohazard many years ago we went through a similar problem and had to "clean the server up". I am surprised at the number of people though that were kicked. Thank you for doing that. It creates a much more enjoyable experience when folks at least start on the same level, instead of creating skill through the use of cheat codes or whatever they use to enhance their play.
(11-14-2015, 01:52 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 07:20 AM)Deacon Wrote: Not an issue for me

my opinion there's only 1 reason to be running ??a cracked guid

Hehe, I can reed tween de lines on dis.??

If you are playing with a cracked, multi use, stolen, floating around the web key or whatever the fuck you want to call it, then you are a dishonest player. ??And at the same time you probably are/is/likely using a hack of some sort.
Now it is funny and I have mentioned it many, many, many, many times that some of these players are just too damn good at being a player as opposed to being a hack or for a lack of better words "PRO"
Funny how the server participation took a large shit since the servers are kicking out the cracked aka "Shit keys". ??Guess what, the hackers left at the exact same time. ??Thats Hilarious.

And another thing, whenever I was doing the admin thing, kicking for like 3 hours and then post a demo and the demo then gets??reviewed, then all the sudden the admins don't see a hack, Guess What,,,,,,,Them hackers are gone now it seems,??and if I could get see the log of recent players and/or kicked players I????would bet that Karmablack is on that list.

I understand the need for player participation, But there is more to it than just a cracked key.??

Go review the 50 most active players on Crossfire and Broadcast, Check ??if they have been able to sign on since the server was updated.

My worthless 2 cents, ??Mark

I'm using a??cracked copy of COD4.??I purchased a legal boxed version years ago that has been lost since my two moves and three??computer upgrades. There is no way that I'm aware of to retrieve your Key code from steam. Would you consider me a dishonest person?
(11-16-2015, 04:42 PM)gazoo Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:52 PM)Mark Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 07:20 AM)Deacon Wrote: Not an issue for me

my opinion there's only 1 reason to be running ??a cracked guid

Hehe, I can reed tween de lines on dis.??

If you are playing with a cracked, multi use, stolen, floating around the web key or whatever the fuck you want to call it, then you are a dishonest player. ??And at the same time you probably are/is/likely using a hack of some sort.
Now it is funny and I have mentioned it many, many, many, many times that some of these players are just too damn good at being a player as opposed to being a hack or for a lack of better words "PRO"
Funny how the server participation took a large shit since the servers are kicking out the cracked aka "Shit keys". ??Guess what, the hackers left at the exact same time. ??Thats Hilarious.

And another thing, whenever I was doing the admin thing, kicking for like 3 hours and then post a demo and the demo then gets??reviewed, then all the sudden the admins don't see a hack, Guess What,,,,,,,Them hackers are gone now it seems,??and if I could get see the log of recent players and/or kicked players I????would bet that Karmablack is on that list.

I understand the need for player participation, But there is more to it than just a cracked key.??

Go review the 50 most active players on Crossfire and Broadcast, Check ??if they have been able to sign on since the server was updated.

My worthless 2 cents, ??Mark

I'm using a??cracked copy of COD4.??I purchased a legal boxed version years ago that has been lost since my two moves and three??computer upgrades. There is no way that I'm aware of to retrieve your Key code from steam. Would you consider me a dishonest person?

The same thing happened to me. I originally bought the game, but got a new computer and lost the key code I had before, so I'm using a cracked copy now.
Hey Guys do a new reply so it keeps from building up on top of each other.....
Please try joining =|FF|=Allmaps USA server, it should now accept cracked keys.
(11-18-2015, 10:34 AM)killemall Wrote: Please try joining =|FF|=Allmaps USA server, it should now accept cracked keys.

The cracked server problem seems fixed now for me.