Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screenshot folder location
Anyone else getting this problem?

When I screenshot (either with F12 or manually typing /screenshotJpeg into the console), the screenshot doesn't show up in main/screenshots. Hell, there isn't even a screenshots folder in there. Using the Steam version of CoD4 currently, but with a custom shortcut to get CoD4X working properly with my config setup.
Maybe this will help, on Windows 10 it usually goes in C:\users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Call of Duty 4\main\screenshots

You mentioned it's the steam version, so try to look for a Steam folder there.

Hope it helps.
Rip. Thanks for the advice Cyanide, but I couldn't find it there either Sad
Try one of the following.

Browse to C:\Users\Your name\App Data\Local\Virtual Store\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare\main\demos
Browse to C:\Users\Your name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4\main\demos
Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos
Browse to C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos
Browse to C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty 4\main
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
Negative, still can't find anything. I added a (redundant) custom shortcut for CoD4 through Steam so that it works with CoD4X and still has Steam take screenshots. So I still don't know where the actual screenshots go for now, but for the time being I'll use Steam's screenshotting as a workaround.
Try to look from your local disk (C: ) with name "shot0000" - it should be the first screenshot you have taken. When you find it then you can get it's location.