Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello :)
Question 
I play in the FF servers for many years now and i want to say thank you for all the good work on your servers with very good and friendly admins... and i love to be and play in your servers !
I'll add a pic here from me and my wife so you have a face hahaha Smile keep up the good work and again thank you ! Smile

Attached Files
.jpg   ankieenikklein.jpg (Size: 65.05 KB / Downloads: 40)
(03-09-2018, 07:33 AM)Lodewijk Wrote: I play in the FF servers for many years now and i want to say thank you for all the good work on your servers with very good and friendly admins... and i love to be and play in your servers !
I'll add a pic here from me and my wife so you have a face hahaha Smile keep up the good work and again thank you ! Smile
Welcom here dutch friend.
Have fun and thanks for the good competition you give.
Looking good for your age?? Rolleyes
Old Friend ! Angel
(03-09-2018, 10:23 AM)Peacemaker Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 07:33 AM)Lodewijk Wrote: I play in the FF servers for many years now and i want to say thank you for all the good work on your servers with very good and friendly admins... and i love to be and play in your servers !
Welcom here dutch friend.
Have fun and thanks for the good competition you give.
Looking good for your age?? Rolleyes

Thank you Peacemaker Smile