Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HP_Rabi is a piece of shit
What the fuck is this shit? Ban me for 2 weeks because you're butthurt that your team was shit and you were doing 3 for 9 against me? So you resort to spawn camping like a bitch. This is why people hate jews.
Only two weeks? Well for those remarks how about a permanent ban?

The one who sounds a little butthurt is you. You were told not to advertise in our servers, then you were kicked for advertising. I guess you're the one who's a bit dumb.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
It was a link to my youtube channel. Hardly warrants a 2 week ban. I've seen Rabi catch actual previously banned hackers in the server but do nothing. Except kindly ask them not to hack. Maybe the poor guy just wants to inflate his dick so he treats us like shit. I can tell this clan is just as corrupt as it was when Thrasher would pull his shit. I really couldn't give two shits.
you were kicked twice for advertising your utube channel you were then banned for it after you did it the third time, I actually told you I was going to ban you if you did it again, Im not Jewish its just a name now your ban is perm go find another server.
You mean previous hackers like yourself? I see your IP tied to 3 different GUID's that all have had bans in place.

Enjoy your time on other servers. If/when you come back, how about you follow the rules and I feel that things will go much better for you.

(03-10-2018, 08:14 PM)HP-Rabi Wrote: Dumb punk kid, go back to playing pokemon and eating tide pods, snowflake fuck

Someone going to California State University..... would you expect anything less? He needs his safe place.

when kids have no morals or class they act like well kids, its just to bad his parents didn't teach him some manners and respect for other folks, This kind of thing will catch up with him. theres not many of us left running COD4 he will have to find another game to be a dick at lol
Its hard to make America Great Again with those types of people.
(03-10-2018, 07:59 PM)H5N1 Wrote: What the fuck is this shit? Ban me for 2 weeks because you're butthurt that your team was shit and you were doing 3 for 9 against me? So you resort to spawn camping like a bitch. This is why people hate jews.

I tell you why people hate jews, because they are still God's people.
And His blessing is stil upon them.
So who's site are you on ? I think i now if i see your writing here.
You speak with no respect for our clan leader, so no respect from me.
Old Friend ! Angel
(03-11-2018, 07:40 AM)Dusty Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 10:16 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Its hard to make America Great Again with those types of people.

Excellent!!
(03-11-2018, 12:06 PM)Peacemaker Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 07:59 PM)H5N1 Wrote: What the fuck is this shit? Ban me for 2 weeks because you're butthurt that your team was shit and you were doing 3 for 9 against me? So you resort to spawn camping like a bitch. This is why people hate jews.

I tell you why people hate jews, because they are still God's people.
And His blessing is stil upon them.
So who's site are you on ? I think i now if i see your writing here.
You speak with no respect for our clan leader, so no respect from me.

Can I get an Amen!
(03-10-2018, 08:12 PM)H5N1 Wrote: It was a link to my youtube channel. Hardly warrants a 2 week ban. I've seen Rabi catch actual previously banned hackers in the server but do nothing. Except kindly ask them not to hack. Maybe the poor guy just wants to inflate his dick so he treats us like shit. I can tell this clan is just as corrupt as it was when Thrasher would pull his shit. I really couldn't give two shits.

Advertising IS. NOT. ALLOWED. You don't get to decide how we dish out or handle bans. We pay for the server space, we monitor it so aimbots and garbage doesn't overload the servers so they're emptier than Oprah Winfrey's vagina.

Lemme give you some advice: Next time, check the rules of a server before you play. Would go a long way.

Now

GET THE FUCK OUT
[Image: wWYp8Ow.gif]