Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crossfire Jumping
Video 
Here is a little demo of me jumping around the roofs on and outside of Crossfire 
No players were killed! Cool

[Image: tumblr_mzljwwOUkE1s8tqb9o2_500.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tVdZsrpwc here you go intah also here a few more Smile  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJ9KR9O-5o  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLv7wrfiEI
(04-24-2018, 08:07 AM)parth Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tVdZsrpwc here you go intah also here a few more Smile  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSJ9KR9O-5o  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLv7wrfiEI

Nice movement, downloading the first map asap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo3OMlzrKpA here the dl is in the description gl hf Big Grin
   And WE're supposed to be impressed by this?  Sorry buddy, it just doesn't do anything for me.  I guess glitching is just not "my cup of tea", especially when players (not you, this time) use these glitches to take advantage of others in the game for their own artificial gain. 

When we (Termi or James) sponsor Fatal Forces Fun Time in CrossFire, EVERYONE has unlimited ammo, and sometimes the gravity gets turned off, too.  EVERYone has the same advantage as the rest, And everyone in CrossFire seems to have fun. (If not, they sit it out or just come back when it's done.  Not many do this though.)  

We don't encourage the use of glitches in the game, however, IF you do still feel the need to glitch, please play in one of our Empty servers.  This way you won't get booted for it.  We really do not like having to remove players for not following the rules.  These rules are in place to allow Everyone to have Fun playing this 9 year old G-A-M-E.  This doesn't happen when a few, spoiled "Special" players (not necessarily you) feel the need to cheat and hack to make them feel good about themselves.  It takes the fun out of the game for everyone else, and the artificial good feeling is just that, ... artificial, unearned, and worthless.

WE hope you will continue have fun in our servers and will always play clean and fair.  THAT's why all of Us are here, for the fun of it.

=|FF|=2OldToRun
Hes still setting out a Ban till the 24th of May

DEACON
(05-07-2018, 07:58 AM)Deacon Wrote: Hes still setting out  a Ban till the 24th of May

Oh Well,  I hope he can just have some good, clean fun in here when he gets outa the pokey.
Oh Well,  I hope he can just have some good, clean fun in here when he gets outa the pokey.
[/quote]

He cant its not in his nature
when he comes back in he'll bring all his drama
If he does behave himself when he returns Ill be surprised

DEACON
(05-07-2018, 01:27 AM)Too Old To Run Wrote:    And WE're supposed to be impressed by this?  Sorry buddy, it just doesn't do anything for me.  I guess glitching is just not "my cup of tea", especially when players (not you, this time) use these glitches to take advantage of others in the game for their own artificial gain. 

When we (Termi or James) sponsor Fatal Forces Fun Time in CrossFire, EVERYONE has unlimited ammo, and sometimes the gravity gets turned off, too.  EVERYone has the same advantage as the rest, And everyone in CrossFire seems to have fun. (If not, they sit it out or just come back when it's done.  Not many do this though.)  

We don't encourage the use of glitches in the game, however, IF you do still feel the need to glitch, please play in one of our Empty servers.  This way you won't get booted for it.  We really do not like having to remove players for not following the rules.  These rules are in place to allow Everyone to have Fun playing this 9 year old G-A-M-E.  This doesn't happen when a few, spoiled "Special" players (not necessarily you) feel the need to cheat and hack to make them feel good about themselves.  It takes the fun out of the game for everyone else, and the artificial good feeling is just that, ... artificial, unearned, and worthless.

WE hope you will continue have fun in our servers and will always play clean and fair.  THAT's why all of Us are here, for the fun of it.

=|FF|=2OldToRun

Nope, not you. Just the ones who enjoy this type of stuff. I understand why you and other people might not find this interesting and that's perfectly okay. I never use it to my advantage as that would be against the rules and I would face consequences, fair ones maybe this time. As for my ban, my first official one (first one appealed and thankfully BTW can tell cheats and a decent player apart.) FOUR weeks lol for walling that was then CHANGED to "multihack" because I appealed it and deacon thought that I was using binds to not only lag but also to see people through walls. (both are theoretically impossible through the console.) if a 4-week ban for something impossible doesn't sound like a witch hunt to you then idk what will. (deacons claims are weightless because what he has accused me of is not a real thing and I will personally pay PayPal, Venmo, Bitcoin, or pretty much any form of $25 to ANYONE, yes even you deacon, who can prove him right) 

Either way I worked with the admin team as much as humanly possible to figure out what Deacon was going on about and I was more than kind and polite the entire time. I got ignored. I told them that I would me more than happy to freshly install COD4 while live streaming and then go right into an FF server to prove that the problem deacon saw was not cheats but a Connection interruption caused by the 7mb university wifi that I was stuck with during that time. I uploaded a screen recording of me launching cod4 freshly and then playing a game on another server with a LIVE LAYOUT of my keyboard and mouse to prove that no binds were being pressed at all to cause this connection issue. And THEN proved that the problem was still happening and even observable through the in-game lagometer command while I was standing perfectly still. Here is the FULL video I have sent to the admin team,

the thread was locked and removed right after the upload with no response so I took the matter to Rabi and he was replying until I sent him this PM: 

Quote:Hey Rabi. I am a server regular, active on the forums and was actively trying to clean the servers from hackers via the report a hacker section. I have no reason to cheat here. I'm stuck as to what I should do and you're my last piece of hope. I've been banned twice this week, first-time Multihack accusations. Appealed no problem, the exact reasoning was never actually explained to me but it was removed so I moved on. The second time, wallhack claims. You saw the thread I'm pretty sure. Wallhack was cleared up but deacon still was telling me that a connection interruption was being caused by bashandslash binds. The first time he mentioned this to me was weeks ago, I very politely asked what he meant and go no response at all other than to turn it off. I thought nothing of it and did as he said: reinstalled my game and made sure my cfg file was factory settings before changing only the simple stuff: /cg_fov 80, /com_maxfps etc. Within the appeals thread, I provided what I would consider very solid proof or at least a good defense for my case. The thread was immediately locked after I posted both a live video of me playing and a demo of the live video from a freshly launched cod4 application. I really am trying my best to work this out as FF is one of the only remaining US servers that is populated with both new and regular players. I have asked deacon repeatedly now to help me figure out what is going on and he has not even attempted to work with me here. I have even offered to live stream with a handcam if that's really what it takes. Thanks for your time, have a good day. 
Just no response to that message, nothing. 

Too old, I played with you and Termi on countless occasions on the 24/7 server and you NEVER accused me of anything, Termi did once when I started playing and then never did again because he had the common sense to see what was going on and that I was a clean server regular who was actively trying to fix the hacker issue on his own time. And deacons claims that I bring drama are preposterous, I have been nothing but kind to everyone including peace who originally banned me, and Deacon himself. Now if deacon would like to point out what I might be missing then I am more than happy to open my eyes and try to see things from his point of view but I've tried that in the past and I just get ignored and abused. 

TL;DR
Im not cheating nor creating drama and will gladly pay $25  to anyone who can prove deacons claim that a console bind has the power to see people through walls, or lag the player and server OR can prove with the already provided demos that I am cheating in any way shape or form with reproducible results including deacon himself.   Cool The game is a decade old, people are good and im not even that high up in the skill ladder. 

/thread. 

(05-08-2018, 07:05 PM)Deacon Wrote: He cant its not in his nature
when he comes back in he'll bring all his drama
If he does behave himself when he returns Ill be surprised

No proof, remember that. Wink You accused me with zero proof and would not acknowledge my own proof. Either way Im off of that shitty wifi now and will be back soon enough, once that FOUR week ban lifts up lol. Checking echelon is funny.1day and 2 day bans for aimbots, 2 weeks for no recoil but I catch a 4 week from you for something that I proved was wrong. No drama was brought up, I politely asked to speak with you and you wouldn't, Huh this entire matter was private until you came in here claiming that I made you go through some sort of drama. Dodgy I appealed my ban, you clearly wanted me to fuck off so I did and that was it. Youre the one talking publicly to others about this and now I am.

Funny enough you can see I was laggin in the crossfire jumping video, was I using my evil binds then deacon? To jump?
Please be nice as it will only cause you issues in the future. Remember its only a game!