Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for nothing
I didn't want to bring this question before, but it's getting really actual now.
Approx 2 weeks ago Devislesick banned me for one??week, you know for what?
He asked me to move to OpFor team, I said that I don't like to play for OpFor. I really don't like it because of their military?? uniform. When my eyes are tired after the whole day working on??my computer,??having not the best sight at all,??for me it's pretty hard to recognise Marine's uniform especially on Crash map. That's why I'm often trying to play for Marines, but changing sides from time to time.
And once I said that,??he just banned me for ONE week. That's ridiculous!
Today I was??talking??about the stuff like??high pings like 999 (one guy had it and seems like I've got lags just because of that)??and Devislesick??said that if I??keep saying something??I'll get 4 weeks of ban.
As for me, this behaviour if not acceptable for a person who is an??admin on the server. I've seen??how he kicked a couple of real cheaters. You know...??just kicked. Not even banned. But in my case??I?? got a??week of ban literally for nothing...?? Huh
That was my story?? Idea Idea Idea
Please post Ban Appeals in the correct area:??http://www.fatalforces.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

Use this format when Posting:??http://www.fatalforces.com/forum/announcements.php?aid=1

Your ban has expired and it was listed for Racism. Did you make a racists comment?
(05-11-2018, 09:47 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Did you make a racists comment?

Here is from my initial post:

Quote:He asked me to move to OpFor team, I said that I don't like to play for OpFor. I really don't like it because of their military?? uniform. When my eyes are tired after the whole day working on??my computer,??having not the best sight at all,??for me it's pretty hard to recognise Marine's uniform especially on Crash map. That's why I'm often trying to play for Marines, but changing sides from time to time.
Banned for one week.
what???what is the reason?
Ban evading.
Grow up and play the game.
Refusing to play on one team or the other will not be tolerated.
Killemall