Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Giddyup
Star 
Aloha everyone Smile
??
Since I had to register here for a few unpleasing reasons ... now I might as well pay you some compliments also. Angel????Mostly I am active on your 24/7-Broadcast- or your Allmaps-server (would also be on the crashcrossbrod, but there is most of the time noone online sadly) and you???ve got predominantly an amazing cast of excellent members / admins over there. Too many cool guys to mention them all actually, yet BMP always appealed to me as an especially??openminded, wholehearted person. Men like these attract just the right players naturally and this is priceless.

You really keep the quality standards high on your servers and this is hard to achieve nowadays ??? being a paintball server admin myself I can relate.

My husband and I always enjoy our holiday trips across the USA, this might be a valuable reason to appreciate your FatalForces, too. Moreover I found your servers exactly at the right time in my life so they even kinda helped me through some unalterable struggles, won???t ever forget that, mates. Heart
??
Mahalo and all the best from our crew to yours,
Kitty
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
Thanks for the compliments, we have these servers up for some of the same reasons you mentioned, this is our getaway from reality, and it can be allot of fun in there.
Thanks for the Demo submissions and help in the Servers with Hackers. You've done a good job of uploading them into the folder I created for you in TS.
It's never too late to say a big THANK YOU for those kind souls welcoming me here as it's always heart-warming to be cherished for what you really are in virtual and real life?? Cool

Thanks a bunch,??HP-Rabi, you are damn right and I appreciate your thoughts in many ways Smile

Thanks a milion, Dr. Termi 57, you introduced me that??well into this demo-stuff and I'm glad to help out?? Blush

[Image: 10gzo8.jpg]
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
CUTE!!?? Thanks