Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite perks and weapons, what do u use?
Question 
Hi guys!

First of all, thanks for doing a great job on your servers..love playing here!

I am some what amused by people who have tons of opinions about what u should or should not use in perks and some weapons do give more respect then others. However, I have not got clarity in what the optimal set of guns, nades or whatever I should have.??

For myself, I use p90, cause it's fast and I shift between Dragunov??and??M4 carbine depending on map. And I kinda like my nades, lol.??

So hit me, what do u use...and why?????Big Grin??

Mikaela
Hey there Mikaela Smile

Good idea to sum this up here!
Since I arrived here from the paintballing mod I have actually no real clue what gun I exactly use to be honest - just automatic for sure, no sniper here, only on home server. But dead silence is helpful since there is a lot of headset-soundwhoring ongoing out there Big Grin Not??to mention the efficiency of an UAV jammer, of course!?? Cool

Apart from that stuff I learned to handle C4 the hard way, yet I'm prefering clays on the servers here since my interests go for tactics and strategy so I need to be prepared against the spray-n-prayers?? Angel

So much for now, have fun and enjoy your nades, I'm admiring everyone who can place them cleverly, hehe.
Greetz, Kitty
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
I spam like a mad man, so I always use bando on almost all my classes. I always blow through my ammo and don???t like my gun being empty. My primary class is ak-47 with stopping power and deep impact. My sneak class is a silenced p90 with hammer and running. I have a knife class which is classified Wink. My class 4 is random. Sometimes rpd with a grip, sometimes when people piss me off I make it with x4 tubes. ???? sniper class uses m40a3 with extra ammo, stopping power and deep impact.
The best perk is aiways aimbot, god mod and admin block.?? ?? (just kiddin guys), nice to see ya;ll doing great with the servers
My personal favorite is the AK74U with stopping power, deep impact and 3x nade. That's what I run 75% of the time. I do have a "silent" class that I have a silenced AK74U, silenced pistol, dead silent, UAV jammer and smoke.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
(06-25-2018, 05:18 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Hey there Mikaela Smile

Good idea to sum this up here!
Since I arrived here from the paintballing mod I have actually no real clue what gun I exactly use to be honest - just automatic for sure, no sniper here, only on home server. But dead silence is helpful since there is a lot of headset-soundwhoring ongoing out there Big Grin Not??to mention the efficiency of an UAV jammer, of course!?? Cool

Apart from that stuff I learned to handle C4 the hard way, yet I'm prefering clays on the servers here since my interests go for tactics and strategy so I need to be prepared against the spray-n-prayers?? Angel

So much for now, have fun and enjoy your nades, I'm admiring everyone who can place them cleverly, hehe.
Greetz, Kitty

I'm trying out other perks now, like the uav-jammer, I like it!??The nades and marty were a way to make the chicken I am 2 go close combat...Wink

(06-25-2018, 03:14 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: I spam like a mad man, so I always use bando on almost all my classes. I always blow through my ammo and don???t like my gun being empty. My primary class is ak-47 with stopping power and deep impact. My sneak class is a silenced p90 with hammer and running. I have a knife class which is classified Wink. My class 4 is random. Sometimes rpd with a grip, sometimes when people piss me off I make it with x4 tubes. ???? sniper class uses m40a3 with extra ammo, stopping power and deep impact.

Lol, 4 tubes is intense. I am curious about that knife class tho. Havn't even thought about it, need 2 now.

(06-25-2018, 04:59 PM)N00B3NATOR Wrote: My personal favorite is the AK74U with stopping power, deep impact and 3x nade. That's what I run 75% of the time. I do have a "silent" class that I have a silenced AK74U, silenced pistol, dead silent, UAV jammer and smoke.

Yeah, ran into the silent you yesterday. It's sneaky and hard 2 detect in time...good one! Guess it's good if youre on hacker chase duty as well...Wink
I got 5 different MP5 classes. All silenced, variety of perks intermingled in those classes for different situations. I change up classes between deaths numerous??times per??game depending on what server I???m in and what??is unfolding. Some of those intermingled in are 3 Bangs, Bandolier, Bomb squad, UAV jam, double tap, stopping power, steady aim, dead silence, Speed (conditioning).
I have 5 different classes and depends on the map. Use M4, bandy, deep impact, then a Sniper class with M21, slays, etc, a couple of P90 classes, one with silence and jammer, then another with jugger and marty, then of course my Tooberson class with Overkill (4) tubes.
Alright, Alright, Alright....

It'd be a lot cooler if you did!
(06-25-2018, 03:20 PM)1st Wrote: The best perk is aiways aimbot, god mod and admin block.?? ?? (just kiddin guys), nice to see ya;ll doing great with the servers

There's always someone ...... (you forgot unlimited ammo)
(06-25-2018, 03:20 PM)1st Wrote: The best perk is aiways aimbot, god mod and admin block.?? ?? (just kiddin guys), nice to see ya;ll doing great with the servers

How ya been 1st? When are you going to play a few games?
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]