Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kicked for nothing
I got kicked twice by someone recently for "wall hacking".

I am getting pretty tired of not being able to explain that I can look at the mini map for red dots and track someone behind a wall. The admin just keeps saying "just turn it off", it's pretty annoying. All he does is look at one killcam and assumes im hacking.

I've seen this admin kick multiple people because he assumes they are hacking but sometimes players are just very experienced.

If I were truly wall hacking, I would never get shot in the back by someone I didn't see and would die a lot less. But the admin just looks at one time I shoot someone through a wall (which isn't illegal last time I checked) and assumes im a hacker.

Please change this. Its super frustrating, especially when you get kicked before explaining yourself.
You have prior Warning and Bans for WH. You were making kills through smoke and tracking. Turn if off or you'll have additional Bans that are longer than 2 weeks. You had??no answer when you said you used UAV and??I told you I have UAV jammer and Dead Silent. Just turn it off and play clean like everyone else.......that would make you Good.
(08-28-2018, 05:10 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: You have prior Warning and Bans for WH. You were making kills through smoke and tracking. Turn if off or you'll have additional Bans that are longer than 2 weeks. You had??no answer when you said you used UAV and??I told you I have UAV jammer and Dead Silent. Just turn it off and play clean like everyone else.......that would make you Good.

Maybe I should move on from CoD with my life. I'm 21, its time I stop wasting my time and live life.

Adios.

(PS: I actually don't even know how to hack, its funny you still think I do I don't even know how to download a movie)
If you can't download a movie at 21, you probably need to move on and figure out life. SMH
Alright, Alright, Alright....

It'd be a lot cooler if you did!
Hello, i was just playing on Crossfire 24/7 sever and was kicked. there was no warning nor was i told what i was kicked for. i don't have hacks nor any configs either.
and i can't go back on the server...
(09-03-2018, 11:23 AM)grim_reaper Wrote: Hello, i was just playing on Crossfire 24/7 sever and was kicked. there was no warning nor was i told what i was kicked for. i don't have hacks nor any configs either.
and i can't go back on the server...
Please don't add to a current post.....you need to submit a new post in the Ban Issues section.

Thanks