Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YO WHERE U AT
so devislesick is on a powertrip right, he "politely" asked me to come here as though he was going to fuck me up, so here I am (com'on teamspeak devis, let's talk, get your friend wooderson to come aswell)
Please be nice..........it goes a long way here!
(09-02-2018, 11:15 AM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Please be nice..........it goes a long way here!

I am going to be nice sir, I promise. But I found that completely unfair to get kicked for no concrete reasons / false reasons. Moreover, I feel like Devis is just abusing of his rights
(09-02-2018, 11:16 AM)Mielpops Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 11:15 AM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Please be nice..........it goes a long way here!

I am going to be nice sir, I promise. But I found that completely unfair to get kicked for no concrete reasons / false reasons. Moreover, I feel like Devis is just abusing of his rights

First your post is not nice and second none of the Admin just pick on a Player for no reason. Its usually for a reason which most, like yourself, fail to disclose in theses types of posts.
(09-02-2018, 11:19 AM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 11:16 AM)Mielpops Wrote:

First your post is not nice and second none of the Admin just pick on a Player for no reason. Its usually for a reason which most, like yourself, fail to disclose in theses types of posts.

I got kicked for "tweaking" to which I replied that I don't use any cfg tweak in pub. I am not here because I got kicked out. I am here because devis asked me to come to this forum as though he was going to teach me a lesson, which he didn't do at all as he's kept his mouth shut until now :/
You left the part out about cursing the Admin too.......So you've had your say. Be nice to all in game, know the rules (especially Rule #3) and enjoy your life.