Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm P1nk. Or as you all know me, ALiarWroteThis, or Can'tCatchMe.
Figured i might as well post here since i have an account. Oddly enough, i am not a professional player, which is something i suspect a couple mods think. I just happen to have like 500 hours in CoD4 and a lot of that experience in Promod. It took a while, but eventually I got a hang of it. So, hello.
Odd introduction.....almost sounds like your making an excuse for doing well in COD4?? Just don't hack and then have FUN. We don't allow Scroll fire, Binds or Config changes that confer an advantage in game........Looks like you have already discovered that on your own!
(09-14-2018, 09:43 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Odd introduction.....almost sounds like your making an excuse for doing well in COD4?? Just don't hack and then have FUN. We don't allow Scroll fire, Binds or Config changes that confer an advantage in game........Looks like you have already discovered that on your own!

I came into the server with that knowledge. I don't know why you think i didn't know that.
(09-14-2018, 09:51 PM)P1nk_Ghost Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 09:43 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Odd introduction.....almost sounds like your making an excuse for doing well in COD4?? Just don't hack and then have FUN. We don't allow Scroll fire, Binds or Config changes that confer an advantage in game........Looks like you have already discovered that on your own!

I came into the server with that knowledge. I don't know why you think i didn't know that.

i think the same as Termi when i read your intro. And also when i see your names: can'tcathme, alairwrotethis??
are you a lair ?
Anyway play clean, and have fun.
Old Friend ! Angel
(09-15-2018, 05:14 AM)Peacemaker Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 09:51 PM)P1nk_Ghost Wrote:

i think the same as Termi when i read your intro. And also when i see your names: can'tcathme, alairwrotethis??
are you a lair ?
Anyway play clean, and have fun.
"A Liar Wrote This"??is actually the name of an album by The Bunny The Bear. You should listen to it, it's pretty good.