Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hello form Iceland
Hello everyone,

Im Inga , Im form Iceland....I play while in COD4 and im preaty good as a Girl...Tongue

I play in COD$ cause play help me on my Depresion and PTSD syndrome , after my aciident.

greatings for ALLSmile

ps. sorry for my englishSad

ps 2 : KITTY i'm hereSmile
Hey there dear Inga Smile

Wow, that was fast, I'm amazed?? Big Grin??WELCOME on board then!!

It's not the worst idea to get rid of a??depression in real life by eliminating opponents in virtual reality I'd say?? Cool

And yes, you are very good at gaming, don't you ever stop, hehe.

Many greetings?? Heart
Kitty
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
Welcome.
(09-28-2018, 08:15 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Hey there dear Inga Smile

Wow, that was fast, I'm amazed?? Big Grin??WELCOME on board then!!

It's not the worst idea to get rid of a??depression in real life by eliminating opponents in virtual reality I'd say?? Cool

And yes, you are very good at gaming, don't you ever stop, hehe.

Many greetings?? Heart
Kitty

I have free day for reast so I registerSmile

Cod4 helps me don't think about "black things" and concentrate for "here and now" , i works on therapy by depresion , and try practice evrery moment of life , but tre is to make progres on therapy u must ceep dystans to your own emotions for a whille and than u regroup energy to fight and make progress for good side.
That sounds very inspiring, Inga, keep going, girl! Smile
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
Hope to drink a few??beers??in Iceland before my times up.

Some black things are oh so good.??
[Image: CBCFBFE5-4356-4_C57-94_A7-093_B84765845.jpg]
(09-28-2018, 12:12 PM)Dusty Wrote: Hope to drink a few??beers??in Iceland before my times up.

[Image: CBCFBFE5-4356-4_C57-94_A7-093_B84765845.jpg]

We have veryy expecive and owfull beerTongue...

Germans beer is really teasty......
(09-28-2018, 12:12 PM)usty Wrote: Hope to drink a few??beers??in Iceland before my times up.

Well Dust has giving his visitcard to you?? Rolleyes

Welcom here Icegirl?? Smile
Old Friend ! Angel
Hehe and from germany I recommend especially the bavarian beers, but you might all know already O:-) Cheers!

Never had an icelandic beer and will try when I've got the chance to.

From the egyptian beers Stella is a drinkable one I can tell Big Grin

welcome to the community
HEY Smile
Good to have met you on the servers yesterday, sista!?? Blush

Though at the moment it's more a "hello from poland", huh?? Big Grin

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, mechanic gal!?? Heart

THANK YOU! It was plasure for me tooSmile.....Thank you again for support.....yes sholud be from Poland nowWink