Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How manage hypersensitivty sometimes :s
Hi all,

Maybe some of the readers will recognize me... I don't know how to express this clearly but sometimes it is super hard to be heard and understood. I know that i am a hypersensible one, might can say susceptible. Thus i'm categorized as a bitching one or a winnign one when i express frustration during game (it occurs i admit, but generally if no one outbits i feel better in a minute). And to be honest it affects me very much cause i love the game, the community here, good mojo here. I, i just don't know how to explain, it's like a feeling that comes from the stomach and stays in the head. And it stays, and it stays... and the persons i respect,i like starts troll, think i'm a hateful one...
It is a vicious circle cause then i'm asked to make silence during game whereas i'm trying to say i'm sorry to be me, :Sad just want to be understood and the tears come out quite often cause this situation occurs again and again whereas i'm promising myself to improve

Love you guys, take care
Hi there Skyrundas,

since noone who might already know you or at least played with you is answering here I try my best to lend you a helping hand?? Blush

Times can get tough, you made quite a point. Being a highly sensitive person won't often improve this Undecided
Nevertheless this isn't a decease or something bad to possess, more the other way round it's a strength and special quality of the soul. Probably you might already be familiar with acticles like these, but I offer them anyway: on https://www.rd.com/health/wellness/highl...mJQk5eUH9w you can inform quickly and on https://hsperson.com/ to a deeper amount about HSP.
Did you know that there's even a movie about it? http://sensitivethemovie.com/?fbclid=IwA...45Z-qN7XOk
If you are active on Facebook maybe sites like this will also help you out with their posts etc.: https://www.facebook.com/highlysensitivepeopleIlseSand/

Take all the time you need to feel comfortable and stable, mate.
So long, best wishes?? Smile
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
Also, for having more fun when playing I'd recommend loading up some music you enjoy. Whether it's something relaxing and laid back or driving and upbeat, having a nice song playing gives me something to focus on when annoying things are happening in game (dumb conversations, being spawn-trapped entire maps, etc.). If people are bothering you in chat don't be afraid to type "\cg_chatheight 0" into console to hide the chat for a while.

Lastly know when to quit for the day and take a break. I've rage-uninstalled the game so many times, and nowadays I stop playing as soon as it stops becoming fun, or I may leave when a map I really dislike (creek, downpour) comes up. Smile
Hi,

Thank you for your answers, it helped boost me and regain trust :3 I think i was afraid of some troll/mean respones here but when i saw all the positivity and understanding, what a relief!!SO thank you very much!

Indeed, i know the subject of HSP quite a bit due to all the time spent with psychiatrist haha. It's fun cause in reality i "know" how to manage myself in order to feel the way, follow the flow of feelings and be happier and better. On the internet, not the same battle i would say.
The ideas of musics and stopping the chat are good, i'll try it!
For the movie, you also have Good Will Hunting which is very nice too Smile
Hi,

Things could help nervous players :
- Do a break after 1 or 2 games
- Drink a beer during playing (but it is not good for the score)
- Playing with the cat on the knees (but stay cool with him) ????
- installing a punching-ball near the computer

To be more serious, Sophrology is great for self-control. I recommand that.

For me, it's the opposite, this game helps me to relax...

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
Yay, great to hear this, Skyrundas, cuz that's what we wanted to evoke: that you can feel better and brightened up Smile
Ah, 'good will hunting', nice hint, actually I think HSP is alive in more movies, books and series one might be aware of. Also Sue and Brick Heck from 'The Middle' may fit. The more mindfulness, the more details, just find the example that speaks to you and is admirable in your eyes?? Blush

Awwwh, Hanson, so you've also got a feline family member?! It's true to the bones, those delicate creatures are such an ease for the soul in every way and situation?? Heart??I almost always play with at least one cat on the lap or desk and so on??and can't count how often I miss a target due to that but I simply don't care Big Grin??Score is a temporary thing while love stays forever.
Yet the beer (or wine or liquor ...) drinking during gaming is ambivalent to me: sometimes it helps to play more courageously, sometimes it ruins every attack and defense?? Rolleyes
Never heard of sophrology, so I had to look it up, amazing method!
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
Hello , with my depresion syndrome my sensitive is to big , i have way to play 2-3 maps and take breake , somtimes when somone insuling its werry tought but........I try keep distance...but wlahackers scrool everithing....somtimes i wish have connection to admins console to kicked hackers......

ps. sorry for my English Sad

Inga
(10-28-2018, 03:28 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Yay, great to hear this, Skyrundas, cuz that's what we wanted to evoke: that you can feel better and brightened up Smile
Ah, 'good will hunting', nice hint, actually I think HSP is alive in more movies, books and series one might be aware of. Also Sue and Brick Heck from 'The Middle' may fit. The more mindfulness, the more details, just find the example that speaks to you and is admirable in your eyes?? Blush

Awwwh, Hanson, so you've also got a feline family member?! It's true to the bones, those delicate creatures are such an ease for the soul in every way and situation?? Heart??I almost always play with at least one cat on the lap or desk and so on??and can't count how often I miss a target due to that but I simply don't care Big Grin??Score is a temporary thing while love stays forever.
Yet the beer (or wine or liquor ...) drinking during gaming is ambivalent to me: sometimes it helps to play more courageously, sometimes it ruins every attack and defense?? Rolleyes
Never heard of sophrology, so I had to look it up, amazing method!

I??kill the kitty on COD and take care of my 2 cats at home... Big Grin??They are the best anti stress that can exist!

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
At least you can make a demo and report the hackers here now that you are logged in into the forums, Inga Smile??
Yeah, just like most things the gaming is ambivalent, it can help, it can stress, hope you find your balance with it?? Blush

Haha and awh, Hanson, well said, for sure better not the other way round Big Grin We've got two cats, too, indoor felines so they complete daily life at every turn??Heart??
I'm melting for our kid cats at any time, yet on the servers I transform into??surviving catwoman and fight the evil at any cost?? Cool
Hi all,

I just re-read all those advices and kind messages, thank you all again guys Wink
Sometimes i feel a little depressed when i saw some reactions in the chat box, but i guess it's "internet", ppl have no limits here
Take care again and happy new year Wink
Hello hello, i can't sleep for now haha
Well you welcome... even if they were right (or not by the way), i always found some of them are quite rude. I'm comforting myself thinking "shit happens". Still sometimes there is a little abuse and it hurts me. I think i'm reacting like this cause i sincerely like this server and many players.
take care ;3