Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How manage hypersensitivty sometimes :s
(10-28-2018, 03:28 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Yay, great to hear this, Skyrundas, cuz that's what we wanted to evoke: that you can feel better and brightened up Smile
Ah, 'good will hunting', nice hint, actually I think HSP is alive in more movies, books and series one might be aware of. Also Sue and Brick Heck from 'The Middle' may fit. The more mindfulness, the more details, just find the example that speaks to you and is admirable in your eyes?? Blush

Awwwh, Hanson, so you've also got a feline family member?! It's true to the bones, those delicate creatures are such an ease for the soul in every way and situation?? Heart??I almost always play with at least one cat on the lap or desk and so on??and can't count how often I miss a target due to that but I simply don't care Big Grin??Score is a temporary thing while love stays forever.
Yet the beer (or wine or liquor ...) drinking during gaming is ambivalent to me: sometimes it helps to play more courageously, sometimes it ruins every attack and defense?? Rolleyes
Never heard of sophrology, so I had to look it up, amazing method!

I??kill the kitty on COD and take care of my 2 cats at home... Big Grin??They are the best anti stress that can exist!

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How manage hypersensitivty sometimes :s - by LHanson - 10-30-2018, 01:37 PM