Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LMAO
Yea Im LMAO @ all the appeals I been seeing, I know: its always has been this way.
But I went back and compared with todays apeal's and it gets funny as shit on a stick.
These guys lie, back backpedaling??and come up with the silliest stuff that just blow you away.
If they stop and come up with new??excuse or original stuff, hell I would just unban them.
?? ??Just??ranting and making a small point on appeals,??

??Admins, keep up the good work, ya;ll awsome
Getting your posts deleted that offers to dismantle wallhack claims by uploading the screen recording i made when the ban happend sure is "good work". The warning on my profile to show dominance is just the cherry on the cake of good work. Cant expose admins mistakes without getting punished right?

I know several people of esw and jff who were banned by FF staff just for the killcams. They did not even spectate them. They certainly feel like admins here do a great job
All the demo's are viewed by several members and a decision is made.Your ban is only a short one so please dont piss the admins off.
It comes down to a point where we really just remove people who are blights on our servers. If you're in this category, all well.

Go find somewhere else to play.
[Image: wWYp8Ow.gif]
(11-07-2018, 02:13 PM)1st Wrote: All the demo's are viewed by several members and a decision is made.Your ban is only a short one so please dont piss the admins off.

Spoiler alert
Hes the one with the rope

DEACON
(11-07-2018, 03:20 PM)Deacon Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 02:13 PM)1st Wrote: All the demo's ??are viewed by several members and a decision is made.Your ban is only a short one so please dont piss the admins off.

Spoiler alert
Hes the one with the rope

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
?? I always wondered, "Who was that masked man, anyway?"
?? Turns out it was the Masked Hangman!!
???? - Not the Lone Stranger, on his old horse, Tarnish.