Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Greetings from the Camp
Hello All:

My real name is Mike, I'm 56??and I live just outside of Davenport, Iowa.?? I'm a former LEO and currently a business owner.?? I'm also a third term Mayor and quite involved politically.

I've been playing COD since the original and then up through COD 4.?? I joined a few clans along the way, but now I just come in to unwind and hang out with familiar players.

I play with a style similar to 2OldToRun in that I am a camper most of the time, hence the name.?? I play more conservatively and strategically.?? I prefer to?? have a better net gain for the team rather than a high number of kills and an equal number of deaths.?? I would rather??finish a game with a 20-3 KDR and have a net gain of 17 than finish with a KDR of 50-48 and only have a net gain of 2.

I try not to complain too much in game and I know there are a lot of great players with some great gaming equipment, but my biggest pet peeve is a player that comes in game with??hacks and ruins the game for everyone else.?? When that happens I just leave the game and relax with some good Bourbon.

I really enjoy the =FF= servers and you will find me on Crossfire most of the time, with an occasional wander over to Killhouse or Broadcast.?? I just thought it was about time I stop by the forum and let you know a little more about me.?? Maybe I'll wind up in TeamSpeak some day.??????

See you in game!

Major Camper
You???ve been in the fight for a long time.??

Glad to see you joined the forums.
[Image: B56_B734_F-_B7_A2-48_AF-8_CAD-1117_BD1_D3_D36.jpg]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]

(12-11-2018, 08:43 AM)Dusty Wrote: You???ve been in the fight for a long time.??

Glad to see you joined the forums.

Thank you for the welcome, Dusty.?? Glad to be here.???? Wink
I don't think of it as camping i like to think of it as an anchor to work from
Campers are Killers and I like to help campers kill
Nothing at that end of the map I aint seen before

DEACON
(12-11-2018, 10:00 AM)Deacon Wrote: I don't think of it as camping i like to think of it as an anchor to work from
Campers are Killers and I like to help campers kill
Nothing at that end of the map I aint seen before

I like to??provide base and covering fire for my team.???? Wink
camp all you want...but my leads will reach you Big Grin

welcome major camper
[Image: LinkSignature01.png]
Hello from ICELAND!!!!
Hi Major Camper,
?? ??You are totally right. I would not consider this camping, but a strategic position. It reminds me of those servers where you cannot run & shoot. Cannot throw a made unless you see the opponent. I forget the name they give this type of play. When standing n moving you have to aim down the sight. This type of game play was slow pace but tons of fun. ??Look forward to see you in the games.

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Fella
(12-13-2018, 06:01 AM)Fella Wrote: Hi Major Camper,
?? ??You are totally right. I would not consider this camping, but a strategic position. It reminds me of those servers where you cannot run & shoot. Cannot throw a made unless you see the opponent. I forget the name they give this type of play. When standing n moving you have to aim down the sight. This type of game play was slow pace but tons of fun. ??Look forward to see you in the games.

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Fella

"I forget the name they give this type of play"
???? I say we call this kinda play, "Pandering to the pussy players who can't play the game so they need to castrate it so they can get a better score without learning how to actually play", not even soft-core but very limp-core, for preschoolers.?? Camping is an art.?? Supporting and protecting your team members is a Very vital job , something that many other players choose to ignore as they very selfishly work for their own personal in-game score at the expense of their team.?? They should be relegated to a "Free-For-All" server for the duration of their ignorance.

???? If that offends anyone I'm sorry, but I gave up being "politically correct" for Lent, ..... 30 years ago, when Our kids were developing their language and thinking skills.?? We tried to teach them at an early age that, no matter what people try to tell you, there really isn't any way to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Mike (Major Camper),

Your intro is similar to mine. Im also current LEO and an avid camper. In fact I probably camp more than any player in FF. The odd thing is that despite my camping, I still usually have a negative KD ratio.
Camp-man-do! Good to see you here! You are one of my favorite players to harass after a kill (or when he kills me)! All I have to say with all of ya'll campers in the server is, "Check your corners!"

guNNer
I've played with you a few times. I'm a camper too and surprisingly nobody has given me a hard time about it. I don't find running around with an SMG and spraying very fun myself but those kinds of players are the reason I end up with a positive K/D. I still die a lot to the dead slience and UAV jammer combo a lot, unless I hear first them they'll always get a kill on me
Welcome.
Alright, Alright, Alright....

It'd be a lot cooler if you did!