Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locating Demo???s in the Files of your Mac and uploading Them
Like the title says, this video shows you how to find your previously recorded demo in the files of your Mac, what to do with them once found, how to view them, and then a method of uploading them for others to see. Any questions holler here or PM me.??

[Image: B56_B734_F-_B7_A2-48_AF-8_CAD-1117_BD1_D3_D36.jpg]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]

(01-05-2019, 11:28 PM)Dusty Wrote: Like the title says, this video shows you how to find your previously recorded demo in the files of your Mac, what to do with them once found, how to view them, and then a method of uploading them for others to see. Any questions holler here or PM me.??

Thanks Dusty
I'm trying it now
Probably take me 4 hrs(lol) ??I'm not computer savvy
It???s easy. Follow the video. If it doesn???t work you made an error in the process somewhere.??Go back and try it again figure out where you made the error.??

The most common error is forgetting to move the demos from the Demos??sub folder in ???main?????to the demos sub folder (which you have to generate) in the ???players?????folder.??

Make sure you have:

.dm_1 after the guys name.??

If the guy has a bunch of weird characters in their name, which is a hacker tactic because some characters will cause the demo to be unviewable,??simplify the name somehow,??and make a note of his actual name and then list??the demo name in your hack??reports as well as the link.