Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not seeing servers or connection issues
Folks

?? I am reasonably sure most of you have read the news, there is allot of cyber BS going on between countries right now, we ourselves upgraded some security recently and it is doing a great job. I do get to see how many times per minute China and Russia along with Saudi Arabia and several other foreign countries are trying to hack into our server, they are not after us just trying to cause general disruptions.

?? Now the reason I mention that is if your not seeing the server it may be internet traffic or many other reasons, We have ways we can help you get it fixed and many times it will just fix itself.

?? However if you have tried and cannot fix it yourself please??send a??PM to??one of us at FF??for assistance, we will need your ingame name and your IP to try and see if we can help. ??even if its not server related we still have allot of experience in PC issues, we also have a forum were you can get help with PC issues.
I have made this post a sticky topic so it'll stay at the top of this forum.
[Image: n00b4.png]

[Image: b_460x42_C000000-000000-373E28-D2E1B5-889C63-889C63.png]
(02-19-2019, 10:48 PM)N00B3NATOR Wrote: I have made this post a sticky topic so it'll stay at the top of this forum.

Great Idea.?? We get quite a few players coming in with connection issues, so we should direct them to your sticky post, ??(Hmm , that doesn't sound good), Ahmm ... to your .... forum message on this topic. (That's better)????
Thanx N00B3.