Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned without reason?
In game name is Sin Abruptly and I got banned a couple days ago without a reason. I was on for like 20-30 minutes or something then got randomly banned. Not even sure if it's a temp or perm but I still can't get in the server as of today. I've been kicked and tempbanned before without reason, and I'm assuming it would be for binds or macro's but I don't use either. I've tried to explain to admins/mods and also Rabi??that I don't use them and that they can check my stream since I'm always streaming when I play but I guess they just don't believe me. Either way I'd like to just know why I was banned, and if you guys don't think I shouldn't be unbanned then so be it. Thanks
Abruptly

please follow the ban appeals process, you were banned for 1 week for AA/WH/360binds, we do not review player demos or your montages or streams or you tube, we only view the banning admins demo.
Again please follow the ban appeal process

thanks
You have a long history of issues but here is the Correct Process to place a Ban Appeal:
http://www.fatalforces.com/forum/announc....php?aid=1
(03-01-2019, 06:58 AM)HP-Rabi Wrote: Abruptly

??please follow the ban appeals process, you were banned for 1 week for AA/WH/360binds, we do not review player demos or your montages or streams or you tube, we only view the banning admins demo.
Again please follow the ban appeal process

thanks

Wait, so yawspeed isn't allowed? Meaning I cant even just spin? And aim assist/wallhack? is that a joke or do you actually just hate snipers on your server
You had your chance at a ban appeal , now you have lost that chance,
when the ban is over if you do come back to the servers please run a stock config or the bans will increase in duration

Thank You
LOL.....I don't understand why they think they own the Servers? Can't fix stupid...