Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin abuse by D3
Do the admins read the rules for banning and kicking?

Today i joined the 24/7 Broadcast EU server, my first kill was D3. I typed "In your face" followed by "lol"

I know D3 hasn't got a thick skin Big Grin Big Grin????but anyways, he told me to stop etc. etc.

I said i was polite but he argued against it. following by kicking me.

I know i haven't got a spotless trackrecord but this is not normal.

I expect more of a FF admin

Banning
  • ??? ??As a member, you will be given the power to ban, temporarily ban, and kick in all Fatal Forces servers, but with this power comes guidelines. First, you must record a demo of any player you ban or temporarily ban, this is to ensure that your ban is legitimate in case the banned player makes a ban appeal.
  • ??? ??When you ban player, we ask that you periodically check the COD4 BAN Issues section on the forums incase the player you have banned makes an appeal.
  • ??? ??Ban Reasons and Penalties:
    1. ALL HACKS - Ban for whatever duration you want. Demos required. If no demo is
      taken and player disputes then ban will be lifted.

2. NADE SWITCHING - Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    3. RACISM - Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    4. SCROLLING - Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    5. ADMIN/MODERATOR DISRESPECT - First of all do not keep a trigger happy ban finger for this one. Always warn the player first. If a player shows no sign of relenting then ban him/her. However, if you start it, THEY CAN FINISH IT AND THEY BETTER NOT GET KICKED/BANNED. Maximum of a 2 week ban.
    6. LANGUAGE - We have no guidelines for anything other than racism so there better be no bans for "inappropriate" language in the rcon or the B3 database.
    7. IMPERSONATING FF - If someone is impersonating a member of FF. You should first warn the player to remove the =|FF|= tags. If after several warnings the player still refuses to remove our tags a temp ban can be given. The ban shouldn???t be longer than 2 weeks.
    8. BOLTS ONLY RULES - If a player is constantly trolling and getting kicked for using anything but a bolt ban them. Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    9. BROADCAST AND CROSSFIRE NO MARTY ??? If a player is constantly getting kicked for using martyrdom ban them. Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
  • 10. SPAMMING TEXT BINDS -
    1. Hack sites- Ban for whatever duration. No Warning required.
    2. Trolling Binds- Ask them to stop first. Then kick...NO BANNING
    3. * A lot of players spam at the end of a round...grow thicker skin and don't
      make this an issue.

This player has some kind of problem with me.... With me and with abusing other players, using very abusive language more than a few times.
This instance he got kicked after calling me the combination of "NOOB" and "MODRATOR" i think i was disrespectful and he was warned.

Ask him to post the whole conversation. you will be surprised, he recorded the whole thing! I told him to record last time he was abusive and got kicked.
(03-04-2019, 08:34 AM)AGfx Wrote: This player has some kind of problem with me.... With me and with abusing other players, using very abusive language more than a few times.
This instance he got kicked after calling me the combination of "NOOB" and "MODRATOR" i think i was disrespectful and he was warned.

Ask him to post the whole conversation. you will be surprised, he recorded the whole thing! I told him to record last time he was abusive and got kicked.

Lol, i told him i spoke to "NOOBERNATOR" oh wow?? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry, guys but there are a lot of complaints about abuse by??an admin named D3, guess that is you then.
(03-04-2019, 08:34 AM)AGfx Wrote: Ask him to post the whole conversation. you will be surprised, he recorded the whole thing! I told him to record last time he was abusive and got kicked.

Why do the whole he said he said thing, just post it and let admins decide...
(03-04-2019, 08:45 AM)AGfx Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 08:34 AM)AGfx Wrote: Ask him to post the whole conversation. you will be surprised, he recorded the whole thing! I told him to record last time he was abusive and got kicked.

Why do the whole he said he said thing, just post it and let admins decide...

Dude you are the admin who's kicking people, so back it up then with a demo, read the rules for being an admin?? Big Grin
I thought so...
(03-04-2019, 08:25 AM)L3G3ND! Wrote: Do the admins read the rules for banning and kicking?

Today i joined the 24/7 Broadcast EU server, my first kill was D3. I typed "In your face" followed by "lol"

I know D3 hasn't got a thick skin Big Grin Big Grin????but anyways, he told me to stop etc. etc.

I said i was polite but he argued against it. following by kicking me.

I know i haven't got a spotless trackrecord but this is not normal.

I expect more of a FF admin

Banning
  • ??? ??As a member, you will be given the power to ban, temporarily ban, and kick in all Fatal Forces servers, but with this power comes guidelines. First, you must record a demo of any player you ban or temporarily ban, this is to ensure that your ban is legitimate in case the banned player makes a ban appeal.
  • ??? ??When you ban player, we ask that you periodically check the COD4 BAN Issues section on the forums incase the player you have banned makes an appeal.
  • ??? ??Ban Reasons and Penalties:
    1. ALL HACKS - Ban for whatever duration you want. Demos required. If no demo is
      taken and player disputes then ban will be lifted.

2. NADE SWITCHING - Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    3. RACISM - Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    4. SCROLLING - Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    5. ADMIN/MODERATOR DISRESPECT - First of all do not keep a trigger happy ban finger for this one. Always warn the player first. If a player shows no sign of relenting then ban him/her. However, if you start it, THEY CAN FINISH IT AND THEY BETTER NOT GET KICKED/BANNED. Maximum of a 2 week ban.
    6. LANGUAGE - We have no guidelines for anything other than racism so there better be no bans for "inappropriate" language in the rcon or the B3 database.
    7. IMPERSONATING FF - If someone is impersonating a member of FF. You should first warn the player to remove the =|FF|= tags. If after several warnings the player still refuses to remove our tags a temp ban can be given. The ban shouldn???t be longer than 2 weeks.
    8. BOLTS ONLY RULES - If a player is constantly trolling and getting kicked for using anything but a bolt ban them. Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
    9. BROADCAST AND CROSSFIRE NO MARTY ??? If a player is constantly getting kicked for using martyrdom ban them. Maximum 2 week ban. No warning required.
  • 10. SPAMMING TEXT BINDS -
    1. Hack sites- Ban for whatever duration. No Warning required.
    2. Trolling Binds- Ask them to stop first. Then kick...NO BANNING
    3. * A lot of players spam at the end of a round...grow thicker skin and don't
      make this an issue.

First he is NOT a Clan Member....so things are a little different for Trusted Admin. You are also Posting??in the WRONG area and this is actually a kiick.
??All game dialog is review-able so it will be determine WHO is correct and the truth will be discovered. Admin disrespect of??ANY form is not allowed.
I can't wait for the chat logs to be posted so we can all see what really happened. I wonder who wants the honor of making legend look like a dumbass.