Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey..
Did someone removed my Fatalforces forum account..? It odd that my email, or username didnt exist now.. i havent been on for quite some time because my HP Omen was having issues with heating up and fan making sounds...

PS: i had to make the new account with the same credential i think.
Welcome back Seven!
I was already imagining you wondering what happened in here ... It had nothing to do with you, mate, noone removed your account on purpose. Was all just some technical accident which rolled back the forums to a state from march this year - my hubby's profile was a victim of this incident as well btw, so dont you worry.
Anyway: enjoy the new forums now, Seven! And see you ingame, too, hopefully Smile
Cheers
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
(10-09-2019, 07:34 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Welcome back Seven!
I was already imagining you wondering what happened in here ... It had nothing to do with you, mate, noone removed your account on purpose. Was all just some technical accident which rolled back the forums to a state from march this year - my hubby's profile was a victim of this incident as well btw, so dont you worry.
Anyway: enjoy the new forums now, Seven! And see you ingame, too, hopefully Smile
Cheers

oh thanks for the reply Smile?? yea i was wondering, you got that right Big Grin and since nothing happened then there's nothing for me to worry about what happened X)
Hello Seven!

Long time!Smile
(10-10-2019, 05:49 AM)INGA Wrote: Hello Seven!

Long time!Smile

hey inga?? Smile?? how are you doing?
Better every daySmile 
I am looking for a job, but it is not easy to find where I am....

Grets
(10-14-2019, 01:44 PM)INGA Wrote: Better every daySmile 
I am looking for a job, but it is not easy to find where I am....

Grets

i know the feeling about looking for a job, but i hope you have successful time finding the right job! and great to hear ! Smile
Yeah man, I had to make a new account because my old account was deleted as well. Granted, I was in the clan 4/5 years ago.
(10-18-2019, 08:15 PM)X3NiE Wrote: Yeah man, I had to make a new account because my old account was deleted as well. Granted, I was in the clan 4/5 years ago.

since you knew wenchie, then i believe you! but, tbh... i can not remember every people nowadays... sorry about that!