Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rude staff literally emptying your servers.
After playing for a while earlier with no issues I got on to see the Xfire map with 6 players. Eventually half of those players were kicked without reason or for “turn it off” even though nobody other than mark was (probably in TS) but NOBODY was complaining in chat at all. And I was using a fucking MP44 the worst ar in the entire game.

At first I was kicked for “smoke skins” even though red was COMPLETELY VISIBLE (while he’s lagging)  running into the smoke. Then was randomly told “your video was shit” referring to my “how to defend against smokes” vid/thread I made. Remember I hadn’t said a single word to ANYONE this whole time and I was NOT being rude to anyone in any way shape or form. And then kicked several times after for no reason at all (even after I asked why) there were two other players who were kicked and asked why without a response. This went on until it was just metro and I and I was still kicked again making the entire server empty other than 2 of your staff. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/499223521

Here’s the last 12 min that I started streaming to better document this shit. Killed metro at the end then kicked for (configs) even though he’s on the fucking UAV again. 

This isn’t a ban appeal. This is just proof that certain staff are killing your server. Staff who have a 100+ ping, affecting their own spectating and demo recording ability and being overly disrespectful to your own players.  Undecided 

In all of my time here I’ve never seen anything like this and it’s sad honestly.
[Image: tumblr_mzljwwOUkE1s8tqb9o2_500.jpg]
oh man, that sucks to hear... if i were that person, i would take some time off the game and rethink my position in this video, afterward i would accept the warning for the kind of abuse like that.
Intah

I would like to be able to throw out the past but you have caused problems in our servers for several years now and we keep giving you another chance, you have alienated almost every member of this group with your BS, You bring with you a holier than now attitude that you are the greatest player of all time and myself for one could care less. I myself have asked you to stop and although its possible you were not trying to cause trouble in the server itself you made sure you tried in the forums. this is your exact pattern and as i have suggested before please find another server to play in.

Thanks
HP-Rabi
(10-25-2019, 12:31 PM)HP-Rabi Wrote: Intah

I myself have asked you to stop and although its possible you were not trying to cause trouble in the server itself you made sure you tried in the forums.

I have not caused issues in a very very long time. I was not doing so here at all and the last time I was doing too well in a game 20ld asked me to relax so I did right away and played much slower. 

Coming here and posting this is not me trying to stir anything at all. I am here just to say its not cool that staff would act like this completely unprovoked. After running in the open for a full 3 seconds...

I like having RedHorse as an admin, I do. You can check the chat logs yourself if you'd like. When I saw he was back to playing a couple of weeks ago I even told him it was good to see him back again. Its just hard for me to keep that opinion (which is all it is) when things like this happen seemingly for no reason at all. Its frustrating. 

Heres all of the full 2 min clips from the video in full quality and length with no cuts: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/0cayeivh...7cp/shared

(10-25-2019, 06:29 AM)iSeven7 Wrote: oh man, that sucks to hear... if i were that person, i would take some time off the game and rethink my position in this video, afterward i would accept the warning for the kind of abuse like that.

Its unfortunate, Ill happily sit out of a round if they dont want to play against me. But repeatedly kicking for no reason or because they died and then being rude is a bad look.
I mean.. it's a kick. If this was a ban, I'd think otherwise but a kick is so benign that I don't get the complaining.
[Image: wWYp8Ow.gif]
(10-25-2019, 06:03 PM)Blossom Wrote: I mean.. it's a kick. If this was a ban, I'd think otherwise but a kick is so benign that I don't get the complaining.

multiple kicks into a temp ban. Again, its not a huge deal. Idk what red was dealing with in real life or before I came into the server but it was not just one kick for anything justifiable. And he did not have to come off so damn rude when I hadn't done anything other than kill him in game a few times.
just a bunch of bs any way its stuiped ....
been getting kicks/warns by certain staff members frequently as well, it's really upsetting when they don't even want to talk it out or even explain what i'm doing wrong when I ask questions
(11-26-2019, 07:42 PM)chocolatine Wrote: been getting kicks/warns by certain staff members frequently as well, it's really upsetting when they don't even want to talk it out or even explain what i'm doing wrong when I ask questions

I have told you frequently to load a default config, you have tweaks going on.
Play clean, and no one will complain.
Old Friend ! Angel
everything is default, i've asked multiple times what exactly makes you guys think i'm using any kind of binds but I get "they all act dumb" "you know what it is". explain things more clearly and i'll be able to explain myself
(11-27-2019, 06:50 AM)chocolatine Wrote: everything is default, i've asked multiple times what exactly makes you guys think i'm using any kind of binds but I get "they all act dumb" "you know what it is". explain things more clearly and i'll be able to explain myself

Nothing is default by you, you are wallhacking, just saw you playing. A lott off players are complaining about you.
Next time you hack again, you get a ban.
Old Friend ! Angel
He's been warned numerous times already. He still does it, obviously. He should be perm banned
(11-29-2019, 02:35 PM)Peacemaker Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 06:50 AM)chocolatine Wrote: everything is default, i've asked multiple times what exactly makes you guys think i'm using any kind of binds but I get "they all act dumb" "you know what it is". explain things more clearly and i'll be able to explain myself

Nothing is default by you, you are wallhacking, just saw you playing. A lott off players are complaining about you.
Next time you hack again, you get a ban.

Peacemaker, you cannot change anything in a config to enable a wall hack of any sorts. He asked what he needs to change. Give him the variable in his config that isn’t default and tell him what it needs to be. If you cannot then your argument isn’t valid at all. 

Binds as well, give me an example of a bind (other than weapon next to rapid fire shotguns) that gives any sort of advantage. 

I always see these things brought up by the admins and mods here “change your config” okay what do they need to change? What are they exploiting? Give examples, there are none. “Stop using binds” binds that do what? What binds give an advantage and how? They don’t.