Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for no reason #1
Banned for no reason
Mr. Admin says I'm not using the default config.
I prove him wrong at the end of the video.
Sample Text

Phrog

You were banned for 3 days and if you would like to make a ban appeals please visit the ban appeals section,

You also changed guids and came back as John, this is called ban evasion and can result in a perm ban from the servers

If you would like to file a ban appeal please post it in the correct forums and follow the instructions

Thanks
(11-01-2019, 06:35 PM)HP-Rabi Wrote: Phrog

You were banned for 3 days and if you would like to make a ban appeals please visit the ban appeals section,

You also changed guids and came back as John, this is called ban evasion and can result in a perm ban from the servers

If you would like to file a ban appeal please post it in the correct forums and follow the instructions

Thanks

ive been banned an absurd amount of times on this server. not once have i cheated or broken any of the rules lol.

(11-01-2019, 06:35 PM)HP-Rabi Wrote: Phrog

Thanks

there would be more players on your server if you simply got an anti-cheat. this would also prove my case more that i dont cheat
Isn't one of his aliases, deer ?
Phrog has multiple Guids using the same IP and has been removed on several occasions,

Phrog

If you would like to make a ban appeals please post one in the correct forums and please follow the instructions

Thanks
This guy is allready banned on the h4x clan Server Auto g3 and custom config.

He can use the original config but its still possible to run any scripts in the background for rapidfire or he use any macros on his gaming mouse (using 2 mouse buttons for fast fire / Click 1 time, shoot 2 times). His M4 isn't looking clean (lower recoil) for me as well.

phrog anticheats are more then useless if they’re not created by me. And anticheats cant detect any private esp + is ez to bypass. You can appeal the ban, but you'll be banned again for this. Maybe on all servers.

Greetz
The one and only

[i dont care my english Smile]