Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is 1.8 patch?
Hey Inga (blondieTongue) here....Smile

I wonder what is patch 1.8 i have 1.7 version , when i instal patch 1.8 i will still see FF servers? or not?

Sorry for bother but I'm really blondie and computer noobSad but i can learn somone how to ride off road carSmile....

sorry for my english....

Gretings!
yeah I had the same question. it seems lots of servers are running on 1.8, and for some reason I can't connect to them. it keeps trying to download stuff from a dead IP address.

FF servers look like the last ones running on 1.7... hopefully it won't be updated!
Hey,
I found a fiev info about patch 1.8 , first this is Steam patch so....u have to instaled Steam and play like team games .
In 1.8 u play only on dedicated severs(i dont know witch one are) , and i dont t think so is there 1.7 servers are in listSad........

So i think i'll stey here to the last server live........
ICELAND!!!
Thumbs Up 
CoD4 Sniper = Smile
the cod4x patch will allow you to play both 1.7 and 1.8 servers. I recommend it.
So if I upgrated to 1.8 I 'll see FF servers and more?
94 broken bones......i dont wanna be a rekord Iceland womenSad
Hi Inga
I run my COD4 on a Mac which is not 1.8 friendly. There are lots of advice how to download 1,8 for Mac but I simply do not trust these options.
Although 1.8 has various newer games n Maps- They are not Mac Friendly.
You will not loose 1.7 maps if you do download 1.8.
Hope this helps
Regards,
Fella
LOVE YA FELLA! Big Grin Heart
(04-28-2019, 10:48 AM)INGA Wrote: LOVE YA FELLA! Big Grin Heart

Careful, talking like that and Fella will follow you home  Big Grin
Alright, Alright, Alright....

It'd be a lot cooler if you did!
(04-28-2019, 12:37 PM)wooderson Wrote: Careful, talking like that and Fella will follow you home  Big Grin

AT LATST SOMEONE VISIT ME HERE......!!!!!!!I'll BE WAITING!
Big Grin hahaha, well said by all of you Big Grin

@Inga: your profile pic is almost scary, so sorry for all your hospital experiences atm :/ Stay strong and get well soon, sis! <3
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound.” (Beau Taplin)
@Inga: your profile pic is almost scary, so sorry for all your hospital experiences atm :/ Stay strong and get well soon, sis! <3
[/quote]

it is Old pic of my hand , form 2013 when I broke my havd in 38 places , but now I was broke elbow , yesterday doctors says to remove elbow bones and raplaced to endoprotesis elbow made from compositum of titan.....
company Explore made best of the world endoprotesis . I'll have that in hand :

https://www.istockphoto.com/gb/photo/3d-...-281310207

may 20 i'll have surgerySad......

I'm scare first time in my life i dont know why , to make my head bussy I offroading all days long and sleepinig in my car ......
  Thank U Kitty werry much Heart