Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meet & greet
Hey guys,  Cool

in case anyone happens to be in beautiful New York City around the 8th till 15th of may and is interested in the couple Kitty and Radsha behind the cod4-scenes feel free to PM me.  Angel

So long  Smile

[Image: hsf453z5fzkke8t6g.jpg]
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound.” (Beau Taplin)
I'm jealous...... Dodgy
Nawh, too kind, my CoD-sister.  Heart
Fun-fact: One year ago when I didn't know you yet we had a short stop-over in Iceland on our trip to the states - maybe you recognize your airport  Shy

[Image: p0pz3wc8m58br8v6g.jpg]

[Image: 4is5qccvo018r9w6g.jpg]
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound.” (Beau Taplin)
Ha! Sure KeflavikTongue I've bee there 100000000000 flightsSmileverry far of my Home.....about 600km. I live near Mýrarbraut, Raufarhöfn the other site of the moonSmile
Hehe, next time we hop on by we'll let you know!
Wow, I have no idea about all these towns, mate Big Grin But they sound strong, haha. You've got a pretty cool home area with all this volcanic rock Smile

Hey Kitty
Great !   it is Kitty in da CITY   NYC   
It would be fun meeting Radsha & you in NYC

Fella

NYC Lower Manhattan taken from Brooklyn Promenade 

.jpg   IMG_0538.jpg (Size: 259.26 KB / Downloads: 4)

Tree at ROCK PLAZA

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_0088.jpg (Size: 321.77 KB / Downloads: 5)
(04-14-2019, 11:29 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: Hehe, next time we hop on by we'll let you know!You've got a pretty cool home area with all this volcanic rock Smile

YEAH Planet Iceland is.....amazing!
@Fella:
Ahaha, Kitty in the City is such a lovely rhyme!  Smile
Meeting you would be awesome, mate, not to say legen-waitforit-dary!! I just messaged you some more details, let's keep in touch  Cool
Thank you for your images, I see you can really recommend your home - which just comes naturally when it's Big Apple  Heart
You, sir, are a REAL RockeFella, tihihi! Been at the plaza for New Year's Eve in 2012/13- the atmosphere was just incredible.

So Brooklyn Promenade is an insider tip for the whole scene, good to know, thanks Smile 
So far we've walked over the Brooklyn Bridge once in the evening and had all the sparkling lights of the skyscrapers guiding us when we went back afterwards, which was kinda magical. On our honeymoon in 2010 we did the typical bus tour via Manhattan Bridge and ended up with a similar view from the Brooklyn side- only there was not yet the One World Trade ofc like on your gorgreous pic (there was an interview or something like that going on at that moment in front of the skyline).

Also in 2012/13 we did an afterwedding shooting i.a. at Battery Park with New Jersey in the background  Angel 

Heart Needless to say that I'm in love with this city like with no place anywhere else  Heart
(Though I've got a deep desire for the whole USA - we happened to see Washington D.C., Miami, Orlando, Clearwater and Los Angeles till now, moooore to come Smile )

Hello All

I had the pleasure of meeting Eye of Kitty & Radsha @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC this past Monday. What a Great Couple & inspiration to us all.
They are wonderful people, so interesting & educated & kind. We spent most of the day admiring Great Pieces of Art, shared a beverage sit down & just got to know each other a little better. Thank you Fatal Forces for giving us this forum & server as an avenue to meet such wonderful people. I hope Kitty & Radsha enjoy the rest of their Vacation & have a safe trip HOME.

Respectfully,
Fella