Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bull_Nose Application for Membership
  • First Name: Bruce
  • Aliases (in-game name): Bull_Nose; previously brrock
  • Location in the World: NY, USA
  • What servers do you play on: All maps, crossfire, would play on any.
  • Referred or endorsed by whom: overkill
  • Are you or were you in a previous clan: No
  • If so why did you leave your last clan: N/A
  • Why do you want to join the Fatal Forces clan: I have always had a good time on your servers and the admins are always nice, have never given me trouble, and are always responsive to kicking hackers.  I've browsed the forums a little and saw a lot of talk about a dwindling playerbase and I think I have some good ideas to increase server populations and the number of cod4 players overall.
  • If accepted do you agree to give a small donation of at least $10.00 us dollars each month to help keep our servers online: Yes
  • Tell us something about yourself: I used to be in the top 2k globally for total score on ps3.  I play guitar.
  • Do you agree to stay active on our servers, Teamspeak and the website: Yes, would also like to be involved in Discord as well.
  • Do you agree that if you are not active for two weeks that we remove you from the clan: Yes
  • You will need to join Team speak 3 before we will even think about accepting your application. Roger
I trust this person.
Unless anyone has objections I say we invite bull nose to the group ?
Welcome!  Smile
94 broken bones......i dont wanna be a rekord Iceland womenSad
Hi Bull!  
   Approved, ... with the stipulation that we get to hear from him in TS3.  I'm in there most evenings.

Might I suggest that we give him starter tags and see how things progress?  Like the normal probationary period the rest of us went through, but With tags to make it a bit more official.

=|ff|=   ?
    level- ( 20 ? or whatever is deemed appropriate)

*   This will reset your stats (Tags make it a new name), just in case you're worried about stuff like that.  BUT, ... it will allow you to get Full Admin tags later without any further losses, IF those things really matter that much to you.

Just a suggestion.
I like the suggestion and we have tried that under a different situation though,
Updated him to Reg user

Name: Bull Nose @id 960147
Level: Regular Connections 534

After review I'd Endorse

DEACON
I've enjoyed playing with him in the server. He is a good player. Approved!

guNNer