• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
  • First Name: Blaze
  • Aliases (in-game name): Blaze
  • Location in the World: Pittsburgh, Pa
  • What servers do you play on: Crossfire
  • Referred or endorsed by whom:
  • Are you or were you in a previous clan: Yes DW for 4 years it's on cod4 x
  • If so why did you leave your last clan: I didn't i'm still with them just to talk to them and to help them with hackers.   There servers aren't very populated currently.
  • Why do you want to join the Fatal Forces clan: I would like to join FF to help you guys with the hacking problem.  I have lots of experience with hackers due to being in DW so I think I could really help you guys. I also really like your servers and some of the members that I have met so far.  I think that i'd be a great fit in the community
  • If accepted do you agree to give a small donation of at least $10.00 us dollars each month to help keep our servers online: no sorry
  • Tell us something about yourself: I currently am going to college for computers to get a associates degree.  After college i'm planing on getting a job in networking or security. Currently I have 2 certifications in computers.  I went through a lot for a 19 years old.  in my lifetime I have had 12 surgeries including a kidney transplant.  Also I have cerebral palsey which makes it difficult to use my hands and legs but I do not give up.  Some of my favorite things to do is to game, watch movies and I love to be around people.
  • Do you agree to stay active on our servers, Teamspeak and the website: Yes I agree
  • Do you agree that if you are not active for two weeks that we remove you from the clan: I agree
Hey there Blaze!

Thank you for being interested in joining =|FF|= Smile

Think I played with you sometimes.

In the past it has always been appreciated to have seen applying people around in the servers for quite a while, to have them participated here in the forums, maybe even to have them delivered some hacker demos and to have talked to them a bit on TS before an application went through. But you never know.

Interesting biography - keep up the spirit, mate.

[Image: ahb9hjoe6gdvwwy6g.jpg]
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
   We chatted with Blaze for a while in TS Friday night.  Seemed like an ok guy.  We'll have to get to know him and he us for a while though.

Blaze:

You're always welcome to stop into TS for a friendly chat, and I hope to see you in-game for some friendly gaming and mayhem whenever you get the chance.  It's a great way for us to get to know each other a little better.

2Old
Sounds like a plan to me haha.  I will definitely join Ts, I had a really good time last night.