Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Question:

-directed to:  NeJoy, Darth Jiggles, Marksman, Hogan (or whoever you are masquerading as today), Intah, Chocolatine, Ghaith Al-Iraqi, Cummins Power, BibleDeer, LorisXV, Gucci Pink, esquire1703, and several others, ... but open to everyone.

"If we (FF)  shut down  our last remaining active server, "CrossFire", where do you plan on going to play?" 

It's a Simple question that doesn't warrant a long dissertation, argumentative remarks, or responses to others answers.  Just a simple, truthful answer is all that is asked.
(12-01-2019, 04:00 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote: Question:

-directed to:  NeJoy, Darth Jiggles, Marksman, Hogan (or whoever you are masquerading as today), Intah, Chocolatine, Ghaith Al-Iraqi, Cummins Power, BibleDeer, LorisXV, Gucci Pink, and several others, ... but open to everyone.

"If we (FF)  shut down  our last remaining active server, "CrossFire", where do you plan on going to play?" 

It's a Simple question that doesn't warrant a long dissertation, argumentative remarks, or responses to others answers.  Just a simple, truthful answer is all that will be accepted.
    I have an electronics shop in our garage, and a wood shop at my parents house across the street that would be very happy to see me working in them more often.  There are so many projects just waiting to be done.
Very good question, 2Old! I think they'd be lost not knowing what to do with their lives
(12-01-2019, 08:12 PM)Cobra Wrote: Very good question, 2Old! I think they'd be lost not knowing what to do with their li
So?  Where would you go?
Chief's New Experience prolly