Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disrespect from Red Horse
Today while playing on Crossfire, I was subjected to name calling by one of the players. Normally this is a non issue as people's emotions can get carried away in the heat of "battle" and usually I just let it go. Unfortunently, the name calling came from an Admin and it caught me off guard as this is behaviour that I would not expect from someone in authority. One of the prime directives on this server is to respect the Admins and I have followed that rule to the letter in all the years I have played on it. I expected that this rule would also apply towards  the players from the Admins but in this case that wasn't so. It was embarrassing to have an Admin insult me in front of the other players. It also lets other people know that if a player can be called names by an Admin, then it's all right for them to also indulge in this behaviour and can insult me at will with no concern of being punished while this Admin is on the server playing.

In all the years that I have played on this server, I have never broken any rules, disrespected an Admin or another player, hacked or cheated in any way. I would assume that this is the kind of player that you would want to be playing in your servers to help make the game play fun and honest. As a veteran on a disability pension, I enjoy playing on the servers and regret that due to my financial situation I'm unable to donate to their upkeep so I try to pay back by being honest and respectful to this clan by being a "good" player. Allow me to say that I'm very disappointed by this behaviour on his part and now I don't feel welcome as much here.
(01-11-2020, 08:16 PM)SquirrelSpit Wrote: Today while playing on Crossfire, I was subjected to name calling by one of the players. Normally this is a non issue as people's emotions can get carried away in the heat of "battle" and usually I just let it go. Unfortunently, the name calling came from an Admin and it caught me off guard as this is behaviour that I would not expect from someone in authority. One of the prime directives on this server is to respect the Admins and I have followed that rule to the letter in all the years I have played on it. I expected that this rule would also apply towards  the players from the Admins but in this case that wasn't so. It was embarrassing to have an Admin insult me in front of the other players. It also lets other people know that if a player can be called names by an Admin, then it's all right for them to also indulge in this behaviour and can insult me at will with no concern of being punished while this Admin is on the server playing.

In all the years that I have played on this server, I have never broken any rules, disrespected an Admin or another player, hacked or cheated in any way. I would assume that this is the kind of player that you would want to be playing in your servers to help make the game play fun and honest. As a veteran on a disability pension, I enjoy playing on the servers and regret that due to my financial situation I'm unable to donate to their upkeep so I try to pay back by being honest and respectful to this clan by being a "good" player. Allow me to say that I'm very disappointed by this behaviour on his part and now I don't feel welcome as much here.

Hey SquirrelSpit,
First of all TY for your service for all u guys are truly heroes. I have played with  you many times & its true you are in my opinion an honest & fun player !  Sry you might of had a bad experience. Plz don't let something like this the cause of you not playing. I don't know 1rst hand what happen but I can say we all have bad days. Hopefully the 2 of you can resolve any issues & continue to have fun on FF Servers.

Squirrel Man   I will personally donate $ 20.00 in your honor to Rabi & hope to see you in crossfire SOON !
Fella
(01-12-2020, 10:48 AM)Fella Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 08:16 PM)SquirrelSpit Wrote: Today while playing on Crossfire, I was subjected to name calling by one of the players. Normally this is a non issue as people's emotions can get carried away in the heat of "battle" and usually I just let it go. Unfortunently, the name calling came from an Admin and it caught me off guard as this is behaviour that I would not expect from someone in authority. One of the prime directives on this server is to respect the Admins and I have followed that rule to the letter in all the years I have played on it. I expected that this rule would also apply towards  the players from the Admins but in this case that wasn't so. It was embarrassing to have an Admin insult me in front of the other players. It also lets other people know that if a player can be called names by an Admin, then it's all right for them to also indulge in this behaviour and can insult me at will with no concern of being punished while this Admin is on the server playing.

Hey SquirrelSpit,
First of all TY for your service for all u guys are truly heroes. I have played with  you many times & its true you are in my opinion an honest & fun player !  Sry you might of had a bad experience. Plz don't let something like this the cause of you not playing. I don't know 1rst hand what happen but I can say we all have bad days. Hopefully the 2 of you can resolve any issues & continue to have fun on FF Servers.

Squirrel Man   I will personally donate $ 20.00 in your honor to Rabi & hope to see you in crossfire SOON !
Fella

Fella,
Thanks for your kind words and your support. You're right about having bad days and this may be what fired him off. I'm willing to move on and continue to play on the server. Your offer of a donation is also very kind but please don't short yourself on my behalf. I know that for many us have financial obligations and I'm sure you do too but if you do, then I'm honoured. Thanks again.

Hey SquirrelSpit you've been here a long time and I've always enjoyed playing with you all these many years. This un-intended "Insult" was =|FF|=Red Horse the new owner. He was only kidding!! Come into our Team Speak Fatal Forces 216.104.42.220. He is always kidding around and fun to be in there with!!! Please come beck!!!
Hey SquirrelSpit,

I am sorry you felt Disrespected. I was joking when you killed me and I said (Squirrel Shit). I always try to joke around when I am in the servers and i didnt mean anything by it. You have played here for along time and I enjoy yuor gameplay. You have never broken any of the rules in the server that I am aware of. I will becareful about my comments with you and others in the server. please feel free to speak up if you have any other concerns. You are welcome to come into teamspeak and chat with me if you ever see me in here.

Thank you for your service....

Red Horse
(01-12-2020, 11:50 PM)=|FF|=RED HORSE Wrote: Hey SquirrelSpit,

I am sorry you felt Disrespected. I was joking when you killed me and I said (Squirrel Shit). I always try to joke around when I am in the servers and i didnt mean anything by it. You have played here for along time and I enjoy yuor gameplay. You have never broken any of the rules in the server that I am aware of. I will becareful about my comments with you and others in the server. please feel free to speak up if you have any other concerns. You are welcome to come into teamspeak and chat with me if you ever see me in here.

Thank you for your service....

Red Horse

Thank you for your reply and thank you for clearing that up. I sometimes become a bit sensitive when someone says something that appears to be disrespectful as I have dealt with that over the years from various players who have come and gone. Allow me to apologize for misinterpreting your comment. You, Dr Termi, Too Old to Run and the other admins run a great game as you are both fair and hard when you need to be and this is why I have been loyal to this server. Thanks also for the invite to TS. I'll take you up on the offer to chat sometime. See you in Crossfire!

(01-12-2020, 08:18 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote:

Hey SquirrelSpit you've been here a long time and I've always enjoyed playing with you all these many years. This un-intended "Insult" was =|FF|=Red Horse the new owner. He was only kidding!! Come into our Team Speak Fatal Forces 216.104.42.220. He is always kidding around and fun to be in there with!!! Please come beck!!!

Roger that. Thanks for the contact and for clearing that up. See you in Crossfire!
WOW!!!!  This is the way the forums Should work!  Congrats! on getting things worked out so we can all get back to the mayhem in CrossFire!!   Thank you guys!!
(01-13-2020, 10:34 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote: WOW!!!!  This is the way the forums Should work!  Congrats! on getting things worked out so we can all get back to the mayhem in CrossFire!!   Thank you guys!!

Yeah I'll be humping your leg later......LOL
You guys are too funny !!!
btw DOC   You never offered to humpabump my leg   Now i'm insulted   lmao.    Yes   this is what it is all about Communication .  Glad to see things are all GOOD.

Btw  RedHorse   I just sent Rabi  20.00  bucks    Sry  didn't realize you were the New Owner.  Please check Forum  cause I still don't see a donate Button.

See you in da Server 

Congrats RedHorse on New Ownership

Fella
(01-14-2020, 12:06 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 10:34 PM)Too Old To Run Wrote: WOW!!!!  This is the way the forums Should work!  Congrats! on getting things worked out so we can all get back to the mayhem in CrossFire!!   Thank you guys!!

Yeah I'll be humping your leg later......LOL

Get a shot of that and send it to Mirvis.  Let him have the bad dreams this time.