Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEEN BANNED
In-Game Name: NOMADE UNKNOW

Date and Time of Ban: Monday 03/08/2020 13:50 pm hour from Brazil
Banning Admin or other Admins Present: =|FF|= DrTermi
Reason for Ban: MOD

I've been playing on that server for some time now, and it's the second time that | FF | = DrTermi ban when I'm playing.
Today I said that I am using MOD.

I'm sorry but I have no need or much less age to use any MOD or Hack to have advantages over other players, quite the contrary my only advantage is shooting at close range since having a ping above 120 so I learned to use shotgun.

Play for years on the ZA server.

You can find me by Nomade Unknow on the COD4 gametracker site on the ZA server.

Attached Files
.jpg   x.JPG (Size: 90.72 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   xxx.JPG (Size: 49.46 KB / Downloads: 2)
You have been using Modified Config files and maybe you don't realize it. You have been warned or banned for hacks too from multiple Admin. Please use Stock Configs and play fair...that's all we ask of players in game. I just had a Player show me his config and he had cheats in it he didn't know about so check yours.... it's pretty easy to see when you play in game.
(03-08-2020, 01:48 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: You have been using Modified Config files and maybe you don't realize it. You have been warned or banned for hacks too from multiple Admin. Please use Stock Configs and play fair...that's all we ask of players in game. I just had a Player show me his config and he had cheats in it he didn't know about so check yours.... it's pretty easy to see when you play in game.

I've been playing with this setup for years.
Well, check if there's anything wrong.
And it would be interesting then to make a version of the config available that you think you should have.

See if something is wrong if you have, tell me how to fix it.

Thanks

I am upload my config to mega.
Because it is not allowed to upload this type of file.
https://mega.nz/#!MEAUyAgb!LVYfyezS1OpdS...N4CmJYHBW0
We don't visit uploads like that for obvious reasons.....you're welcome to paste it in a PM.
(03-08-2020, 07:33 PM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: We don't visit uploads like that for obvious reasons.....you're welcome to paste it in a PM.

I sent!
Thanks!!! I have responded to your PM.
I sent mine to you as well Dr. Termi57