Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can I do in these cases?
Excuse me The adminstrator Mark and oc cobra accuse me the first accuses me of Wh .. I imagine it is wallhack, I do not understand why it kicks me. If I saw anything else running I followed him and killed him and then they killed me with a grenade accuse me? I do not understand. OCcobra accuses me too many warnings: turn the aim assist off in which where do I see that ????
What about OCobra? It is the first time I read and listen to it

OCobra took me out of the room with an 8 min ban temp before asking what that was
(04-11-2020, 11:38 PM)bluemetalypsis Wrote: Excuse me The adminstrator Mark and oc cobra accuse me the first accuses me of Wh .. I imagine it is wallhack, I do not understand why it kicks me. If I saw anything else running I followed him and killed him and then they killed me with a grenade accuse me? I do not understand. OCcobra accuses me too many warnings: turn the aim assist off in which where do I see that ????
What about OCobra? It is the first time I read and listen to it

OCobra took me out of the room with an 8 min ban temp before asking what that was

Hey man, just remember the admins are only human and we all make mistakes, if you think you been wrongly accused please check out the forum for Ban Appeals just fill out the form they have there and an admin will get to you as soon as they can.
Jayjay, why are you giving me ban? in server today you accuse me of hack 52/45 carries with p90 all the time .. I do not understand that the admins train against me, For now some have been controlled. first mark and dr terminet give me ban as soon as they see me. now i can't use sniper because my quickscope play style is bad. If I stay in a place shooting they give me kick spawnkilling, at the moment you kick me I do not understand ... Tell me why they give me so much kick ban temp?

Este es mi perfil
https://www.gametracker.com/player/The%2....66:28930/
(04-12-2020, 06:42 PM)bluemetalypsis Wrote: Jayjay, why are you giving me ban? in server today you accuse me of hack 52/45 carries with p90 all the time .. I do not understand that the admins train against me, For now some have been controlled. first mark and dr terminet give me ban as soon as they see me. now i can't use sniper because my quickscope play style is bad. If I stay in a place shooting they give me kick spawnkilling, at the moment you kick me I do not understand ... Tell me why they give me so much kick ban temp?

Este es mi perfil
https://www.gametracker.com/player/The%2....66:28930/

first off youre a cheater, and second you bitch and moan about the admins. the higher ups will decide what happens with you
You see what he said that they abuse their power ... so they pass it to me I can take a score of 29/32 as it was in that image puff so I spend it, the only way to play quietly is when no admin connects or only red horse It is the only one that does not kick me or complains or accuses me wallhack or whatever
https://ibb.co/H2YsWNT

It's what he said everyone accuses me of cheating .. they want me to record a video and expose them as they are ... they say they don't kike people because they are good, I can show that if they do
Always refer to your In-Game name please (TheJoker). You have had 13 DIFFERENT Admin issue Warnings or Bans to you....do you think maybe the issues might be your Hacking?? Stop the hacks and ALL that will stop. It's that simple.........No Admin abuse just a Player not learning that we don't allow Hackers here. So come in have FUN and don't hack.
That's the problem they accuse me of hacks ... when I don't even use them ... I've always said this if you want to enjoy a game don't use hacks, if you want to pass a game don't see tutorials. Even if it takes years to pass it but when you pass it you will have a great time ... that is my motto as a player.

It was stream in twich but for some time I can't .. if you want to check how I play I can turn it on so they can see how they actually watch the game.