Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLESS
I want to take the time to appreciate everyone on this server and especially to EYEOFKITTY she has made me stronger and motivated me during dark times. I want everyone to please bless her. she deserves a lot more in life with all her positivity and kindness. I think everyone should know how amazing of a person she is Smile. I dont have that many friends in life because I'm ASSC. but I'm proud to call her my friend. Hope everyone stays safe especialy in New York where im stuck at right now sadly. Thanks to everyone whos helped me along the way.
Wow, too much honor in this case, we hardly met in-game, so not sure I deserve this but ofc I take the compliments rushing in, haha.
At least you got stuck in the very best place, I'm almost jealous ^^
Take care.

[Image: new-york-800x445.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
(04-13-2020, 02:44 AM)4PF Wrote: I want to take the time to appreciate everyone on this server and especially to EYEOFKITTY she has made me stronger and motivated me during dark times. I want everyone to please bless her. she deserves a lot more in life with all her positivity and kindness. I think everyone should know how amazing of a person she is Smile. I dont have that many friends in life because I'm ASSC. but I'm proud to call her my friend. Hope everyone stays safe especialy in New York where im stuck at right now sadly. Thanks to everyone whos helped me along the way.

That are nice words for our Kitty. She is a pussy with less claws, and a lott off kindness.
Thank4s for sharing 4PF  Smile
Old Friend ! Angel
(04-14-2020, 02:38 AM)Peacemaker Wrote: That are nice words for our Kitty. She is a pussy with less claws, and a lott off kindness.

Awwwh and thank you, dear Peace!  Heart

But don't declaw me too soon, haha, we need to meet in real life obviously  Tongue Frankly I like my self-made manicure (natural length, polish and decoration only, no gel) how I like my words and online guns: to either please or tease, to protect or wreck - depends on the counterpart. Al Capone sort of nailed it when saying “I’m a kind person, I’m kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you’ll remember me for.”  Angel

[Image: b7godgvggklhu556g.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
(04-14-2020, 12:11 PM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 02:38 AM)Peacemaker Wrote: That are nice words for our Kitty. She is a pussy with less claws, and a lott off kindness.

[Image: b7godgvggklhu556g.jpg]
Long fingers, long nails, they look like knifes  Rolleyes just kidding.
Well i dont wanna show my hands here, just finisch a job on my house. Did every thing myself.
So my hands need some care now  Tongue
Old Friend ! Angel