Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark is claims HAX again
Hey FF

Once again Mark is claiming Hax on my game play and we had a converstaion on TS to talk about my experience with this game.  I've played that map too many times to count and I know spawn points and where people are going to be at times.  As before I'm flattered but honestly its silly that you guys let him be an admin.  You don't need to worry anymore becasue I'm gone and will remove your server from my favorite list.  You should reconsider who you pass Admin rights too they are not good for play.  Oh I was 30-28 when he told me to turn off my hacks I don't have.  Take care and everyone be safe.

Zig
I would be sorry to see you go Zig. Maybe a 100 admin will step in on this..
I don't see any demo for this in Mark's folder in Teamspeak.

Zig, your Ban (warning) has been removed.

I will look into this further.
(06-04-2020, 04:43 AM)James Wrote: I don't see any demo for this in Mark's folder in Teamspeak.

Zig, your Ban (warning) has been removed.

I will look into this further.

Thanks Jame's
Well I asked for a demo too and he said he didn't need to provide me one...I get that.  I even offered him to spec me while on TS so we can talk as I played but then he said "well you won't play the same now" or something towards that.  After looking at this section of your forums it appears Mark has an issue with many players that visit your server.   Peace...

Zig