Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My best friend going to build me in 2020 if I get the money for it
My best friend going to build me a brand new computer for me here's the link he's be using for the computer:     https://pcpartpicker.com/user/OneOffCust...iew=RM37XL
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSA-XDpUIOjfGagiG5LY...w&usqp=CAU]
[Image: C92-FC55-E-E2-B8-4-C55-870-F-48-D296-DCF463.png]
Sounds cool, quite an expensive one you get. You'll be unstoppable on the paintball server then, hehe.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
That's quite the CPU.. Little much though
I'm late to the party but that should be a good looking pc.  Personally, I would cut some cost and choose a different case, board, ram, and cpu cooler so that I could get a 2080 or possibly a 3080 rather than a 2060. Only problem is prices are bull**** this year.
Not saying to cheap out though, especially on the board.  Just less cost on aesthetics.  If that's your thing pull the trigger on it m8, I'm just a more bang for your buck type.
Nice Mikey. Not sure if you care or not but I always try to use the same brand. Everything but my power supply is asus.
You've got great new input here by several people, Boommikey, isn't that awesome?! :Smile:

Plus: What a marvellous new signature you've got, congratulations on that, too. You didn't know how to create one and then =|FF|=Dusty just came along to help you with it.
Good people do good things even when no one is looking.
Members supporting instead of backstabbing each other, that's what we need, more of that, please! :Cool:
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)