Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s new, Pussycat?
Big Grin 
Here is room for displaying your trigger fingers, folks!

Show the world what kind of hands we’re battling against: wedding bands, scars, manicures, jewelry, gloves, …
I bet they’re as multifarious as the gamestyles Smile

I start with last week’s nailart. Purple rain, puuuurple raiiiiin, haha.
[Image: oq1kp0dgaet09vq6g.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
Nice looking. Very detailed.
[Image: C032-C76-A-B8-B4-4-DEA-955-F-F895-CDACC361.jpg]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]

Pro hands and nails Kitty.... all I can offer is my hand wrapped around this beauty

Attached Files
.jpg   macallan.JPG (Size: 46.76 KB / Downloads: 14)
(09-24-2020, 07:39 PM)Dusty Wrote: Nice looking. Very detailed.

Thank you!!  Blush
All self-service but at least I got stamping plates  Big Grin 
[Image: jhrwzdhi1ltqra66g.jpg]

(09-25-2020, 04:16 AM)gino Wrote: Pro hands and nails Kitty.... all I can offer is my hand wrapped around this beauty

Thank you!!  Blush 
I'm blessed to have shaken your steady and virile hands in real life already, dear Gino. Plus these are the ones placing equally nasty clays like mine Angel
Keep some little drops preserved in that beauty until all of us will meet again!

My colleague's favorite choice: https://www.theglenlivet.com/en-US
[Image: ymp8l0hqaulkh986g.jpg]
Live life to the fullest, mates  Heart
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
During the last weeks these have been the leopard nails you've been fighting, mates: 

[Image: P1000082.jpg]
Happy Halloween everybody Smile Here's some glow in the dark fun.  Heart

[Image: 1a9gk6a9qpnvb0v6g.jpg]