Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hello
LvMises here. Check out my webpage:??https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_von_Mises for some personal info.

Southeast??40 something male,??COD player since the beginning.??

I tend to anger folks when I LMG camp on killhouse. Sorry.?? Wink

Otherwise I can be found with a stealth loadout, happily knifing snipers.

Dislike cheaters,??I appreciate??FF's aggressive approach to removing them.??(even if it does collect some false positives)
Hi,thanks for joining!
You digged out a four year old thread by someone not using the forums for two years now to congratulate him for joining.
Impressive first appearance in here.
Welcome Wink
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
(01-09-2020, 11:38 AM)[UW]EyeOfKitty Wrote: You digged out a four year old thread by someone not using the forums for two years now to congratulate him for joining.
Impressive first appearance in here.
Welcome Wink

LoL

Easy guys, he's a new guy in "our sandbox".  He's just "learning the ropes" here.  Lets not scare him off before he even gets to learn just what he's getting into.  THEN, we can razz him.  (LOL)  

Hello! and Welcome to our forums spriaywiu I hope you get to know everyone here, before you judge us.  We're a pretty laid-back group and we do try to have fun.  Hope to see ya in-game sometime, and you can usually find me and some of the others on our TeamSpeak located at IP 216.104.42.220 in the evening from 7-? US EST. 

If you need anything, just look up someone with our  =|FF|=  tags on and we'll try to help ta out.

=|FF|=2OldToRun  
Welcome from mourning Inga.
Morning or mourning? Hope your year didn't start with a cause to grieve but with a good cause to stand up early, dearest Inga Angel
"A man will go to war, fight and die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax." (Rita Rudner)

"Night air, good conversation, and a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound." (Beau Taplin)
Mourning  My Dear Sister 4th January died my Mom(funeral 2 days agoSadSad......
Now I'm alone in this Country......but i have good job tis is good side and i have big contract for many engines that make me stabill a little(destabil is.....testament of my Mom , company , house , bank acount all mine and dont know what too doo)......this all sytuation blast my life I dont know what hapend alredy........
Oh no, oh my God, I am so very sorry to hear this, my precious sister Sad

Don't wanna unfold all the dark details in here for the public but unfortunately I've experienced death in almost every possible way myself already. So I feel you, Inga. 
PM me any time, I'm here for you, you're not alone though a loss like that definitely feels like. And you're probably stronger than you think you are.

What has been a huge taboo for a long time slowly starts to become more present in daily life again, so people are finally talking about what hurts, opening up to each other about death topics. There is a lot of soothing grief literature, blogs and communities out there nowadays. One outstanding figure is Hope Edelman e.g., she teaches us that "I am fooling only myself when I say that my mother exists now only in the photographs on my bulletin board or in the outline of my hand or in the armful of memories I still hold tight. She lives on beneath everything I do. Her presence influenced who I was and her absence influences who I am. Our lives are shaped as much by those who leave us as they are by those who stay. Loss is our legacy. Insight is our gift. Memory is our guide. [...] When a mother dies, a daughter’s mourning never completely ends.” 

[Image: prhdvdjgeidacxx6g.jpg]

Wishing you a peace of mind in the end.
*hugs*

Hey maybe I am confused the original post is form 2016? Let me know......
Inga -- very sorry for your loss.. terrible news Sad
(01-11-2020, 10:16 AM)Dr.Termi57 Wrote: Hey maybe I am confused the original post is form 2016? Let me know......

Hey you are totally right - see my first response in here ... Wink

I'm sorry for mess....than You all....Kitty I love U werry much sister.....
  =|FF|=INGA, We all here in your FF family are sorry to hear of your moms passing on.   It is Never easy to deal with and you will obviously never forget her, but she's part of your heart, a part of who you are now.  She will Always be with you.
   Take all the time you need to grieve Your loss, but remember her with a smile for all the joy and good she showed to you in her life.  The Irish have a party (known as an "Irish wake" ) to celebrate the Life of someone who has passed on.  They don't dwell on their passing with sadness, but they concentrate on the good times and fun they had with that person.  The sorrow we feel is for ourselves, it's kind of selfish but it is also very necessary.  However, we should also feel joy for your mom.  She has made it to the place We all (or at least Most of us) are hoping to get to when Our time comes.  She is pain-free and whole again, and in my belief, happy too.  Heaven is so great that people are just dying to get in.  It's actually the Only way, too.  It's just an unavoidable part of all our lives.  
   I personally want to be remembered with a smile of happiness on your face, not with tears of sorrow in your eyes.  Tears of laughter over a joke or funny happening would be much better as far as I'm concerned. 

May she be comfortable in her return "home" to her Maker and Earthly family, and may you find comfort in remembering her life.      RIP "Mom" .

=|FF|=2OldToRun  
I just read this 2old and cry.....ehhhhh Yes was sudden death.....Mom just felt and neve wake up.....one mont in emegrncy area .....and telephone from hospital"hello?Inga G... Yes? U mom just died......" I'm alone here now I was one weack in Iceland(for colour of life my Dad dont feel good now but he will be ok.
I'm little confused and lost here but....I'm Icelandic Girl. Im STRONG AND I CAN MAKE IT! and i dont read this just for that IM IN IT!
I'm verry tired my plane landing 2 hours ago so......i get some reast......

Thank U all again for supportig MeSmile....