Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Where did you get your name from?
I got my name from the movie Orgasmo lol. It's a must watch movie and I guarantee that it will have you laughing your butt off
My screen name used to be RamRod because that was my callsign in my old unit (I worked for Uncle Sam). The guys said it was because I could always figure out a way to ram through a problem, but I wonder if it was for other reasons relating to a long night in a Dubai bar with a Chinese hooker in 2003.

My current name - Dad - is because I am one (though no due to that long night in Dubai!).

While this wasn't the main topic of the thread, my playing style is a combination of tactics. I try to apply what I've learned over 26 years of real-world experience. I try to use??delaying tactics such as hit and run ambushes when faster players like LordAwesome or ActionMamoo are after me. I shoot, move to a spot further in, wait, shoot and move again. Other times, I use speed, surprise and violence of action when i'm not up against faster players.

From a team standpoint, my philosophy is simple - look for work. When going into a room, hallway??or open area with another teammate, I always go opposite of them.??If they go right, I go left. If they go up, I go down.??It they're on a door, I turn and cover the other direction. It's simple - I look for something productive to do that furthers the overall mission.

Lastly, I try to use my sights as much as I can, tracking through targets and shooting until they're not there anymore - as opposed to shooting once or??twice and hoping it works. The downside is I have to reload quite often.

More than I'm sure you guys wanted to know, but there ya are - my name and my playing style(s).

Have a good one!
Hey Clan!

We need to go to Dubai, all of us in one Hotel, i want to know that chinese girl.

Who say yes ?
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
(05-06-2016, 09:03 PM)Dust??Devil??Rage Wrote: Shit I am in. Place kicks ass. The flight sucks but other than that good times.

Alcohol is kind of heavily regulated over there, but in hotel's it flows like water. That's where the night crawlers are located. They lay it on thick too. At first your like, "Holy shit this girl is talking to me. She's in to me man!" Then about 45 seconds into??it, it??becomes pretty clear what she does for a living. Then her competition slides over with her pimp mother from Croatia. Trying to get you to take her daughter instead of the first chick. Meanwhile a guns platoon of hookers are standing by in the background eyeballing you.??It won't end until you walk away if you are physically able. I have had them hold my arm and try to prevent me from leaving. Crazy place brother.

Definetly! We need to go there !!! LOL
(05-07-2016, 09:50 AM)712 Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:51 PM)MayoZambada Wrote: Hey Clan!

We need to go to Dubai, all of us in one Hotel, i want to know that chinese girl.

Who say yes ?
Dubai you say??!!.......there are things, in witch i like to acquire over there, other than just "glowing" night crawlers?? Big Grin ?? and i need my own hotel room?? Tongue lol

Yeah i think so!

But first u have to come here to Hermosillo, or i will go to AZ, we are so close! If u come, just bring with you a good Whisky, i'll bring the rest.
(05-06-2016, 08:44 AM)Dust??Devil??Rage Wrote: Ah Dubai.... More hookers than Vegas ever dreamed of having. What hotel did you meet this Chinese lady of the night in? Down by Sheikh Zayed??Rd or closer to the airport???We may have tread some common ground my brother.

Hey Rage - it sounds like it.

Hyatt Regency in Deira??with the rotating top and the japanese restaurant Miyako. They always filled the nightclub in the hotel - russkies, chinese, filipinos.

(05-06-2016, 09:03 PM)Dust??Devil??Rage Wrote: Shit I am in. Place kicks ass. The flight sucks but other than that good times.

Alcohol is kind of heavily regulated over there, but in hotel's it flows like water. That's where the night crawlers are located. They lay it on thick too. At first your like, "Holy shit this girl is talking to me. She's in to me man!" Then about 45 seconds into??it, it??becomes pretty clear what she does for a living. Then her competition slides over with her pimp mother from Croatia. Trying to get you to take her daughter instead of the first chick. Meanwhile a guns platoon of hookers are standing by in the background eyeballing you.??It won't end until you walk away if you are physically able. I have had them hold my arm and try to prevent me from leaving. Crazy place brother.

ha, yep we've been to the same places.
Back in the my day, I used to play Mario games a lot and my favorite enemy on the maps was the buzzy beetle. I've switched from Buzzy285 and Buzzy and Buzzybeetle285 and Buzzybeetle as moi names.
Heart ??Kawaii - BUDEE - Me0w?? Heart
Reviving this thread as it was interesting to read all your naming ideas.?? Banana

Actually I'm the video games console playing kinda girl (Nintendo ftw). Nonetheless my spouse always enjoyed PC gaming, so around our wedding 8 years ago he introduced me into CoD4 paintball mod. His original name before meeting me was a classic one, EyeOftheTiger, yeah, like in that song.?? Sniper

Together we changed it just a bit to make it fit the two of us. Since he is my tiger and I'm his kitten by RL-nickname and??Aladdin is "our" Disney movie it was easily done to end up with EyeOfKitty and EyeOfRadsha (didn't know that it is spelled "Rajah" the american way back then).?? CoD4

To be honest we even refer to our kids with fur, i e.??cats in this manner sometimes: Eye of??Mincy, Eye of Stride, Eye of Tipsy (all 3 beyond the rainbow bridge), Eye of Pardo & Eye Of Graze.
Heart Well, here we go!
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: 9o49v1dnxqreizp6g.jpg]
A man will go to war, fight & die for his country. But he won't get a bikini wax. (R.Rudner) | Night air, good conversation & a sky full of stars can heal almost any wound. (B.Taplin)
Good times. Good reading this again.??

Dubai Lol.??

We still going?
(06-09-2018, 10:07 AM)Dusty Wrote: Good times. Good reading this again.??

Dubai Lol.??

We still going?

Im ready
Got my name and most used alias (Melba Toast) from the movie Dazed and Confused
Alright, Alright, Alright....

It'd be a lot cooler if you did!
My name comes from Kent Anderson???s book ????Sympathy for the devil????...

When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk (Tuco the Ugly)
Inga its my real name Iceland its my CountrySmile , i never lie and never hiden under imagine lifeSmile
Like talk stright and ......dont talk just been and enjoy Smile
I stole my name and now that guy is 2nd 1
...Lol.??

No points for second place. (Name that movie)